• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pound 4 Pound View Post
    never tried them.
    hey what gym do you go to?

Comment

Originally posted by SryNoAutographs View Post
      Why are Winning Products so much more expensive than your average boxing equipment?
      I think there are a few reasons

Japanese yen is really strong
      Cost of living in japan is high, so stuff is expensive there
      The stuff is real quality

Comment

Originally posted by boxing4ever View Post
        hey what gym do you go to?
        used to go to the Kronk, but then they closed and relocated out of the city (detroit). was at another place for a while. I didn't like the trainers there, so i think im going back to the new relocated kronk
        Last edited by Pound 4 Pound; 02-05-2008, 11:00 PM.

Comment

have you ever used the imf tech ringside gloves? i always imagined that winning would be just like that..

Comment

Originally posted by FIGHTING_FLIP View Post
            have you ever used the imf tech ringside gloves? i always imagined that winning would be just like that..
            yeah, those were nice. Honestly, I would say that the winning gloves are better in every way. Ringside just can't compete with Winning. They are a really good value, though.

Comment

yeah, those were nice. Honestly, I would say that the winning gloves are better in every way. Ringside just can't compete with Winning. They are a really good value, though.
              wow, even better than the imfs. must be nice.

Comment

the title gels are definately nice gloves...but for hand protection it doesn't sound like you can beat the winning gloves.

Comment

wheres all the places you can buy Winning products?

Comment

used to go to the Kronk, but then they closed and relocated out of the city (detroit). was at another place for a while. I didn't like the trainers there, so i think im going back to the new relocated kronk
                    Well I'm from detroit too and I train @ the coleman young rec, if you used to train at KRONK u might know my trainer JAMES LESTER and his son JAMES LESTER JR....its a few other dudes that faught @ KRONK up there....

There's an exibition at my gym this saturday, also are you fighting in the golden gloves coming up?

oh I also just got sum title headgear 2 days ago, have yet to spar init....but if fits like a damn glove...good buy...

I also have those everlast gel handwrap/gloves, they are ok but....they cut circulation off in the gloves, I usually can't wait to get my hands out the damn gloves when I'm wearing them handwrap/gloves....terrible buy....luckily I gottem on sale piiiimmmpppppiiiiiiiin pimpiiiin!

Comment

Does anyone know how the Grant Professional Training Gloves http://www.ringside.com/detail.aspx?ID=25855 compare to Winning MS-600 http://winning-usa.com/progloves.html, is the disparity is price warranted(Winning costs almost double)?

Comment

Working...
                      X