Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is ur record?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah y did u start that thread on how to maintain muscle and if it is really anthony mundine ,hi , but i doubt it is

Comment

Originally posted by BiggyGuns91 View Post
      yup and he wouldnt be defending kessler so much when kessler beat his ass, and no boxer is gonna take their time to post
      No boxer SHOULD have the time to post on here.

Comment

LOL i was bull****ting before peoples.

But seriously.

I haven't had an amateur career. I have played state sport before. Im a natural athlete. My trainer is confident we will skip amateur and head straight to pro sometimes around the end of next year. If i keep training the way i do and show improvement.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimateboxa View Post
          LOL i was bull****ting before peoples.

But seriously.

I haven't had an amateur career. I have played state sport before. Im a natural athlete. My trainer is confident we will skip amateur and head straight to pro sometimes around the end of next year. If i keep training the way i do and show improvement.
          Good one. One loss, that is.... don't go pro dude, there's a reason to have an amateur career.

My record is 1-1, I lost my first fight to a kid that was like 7-1, was pretty close though, I was winning up until the last round. My second fight was against a tough opponent with a very, very good pedigree.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeBrew328 View Post
            Good one. One loss, that is.... don't go pro dude, there's a reason to have an amateur career.

My record is 1-1, I lost my first fight to a kid that was like 7-1, was pretty close though, I was winning up until the last round. My second fight was against a tough opponent with a very, very good pedigree.
            Yeh but im different. My hand speed is better than most pros. And m defence is top notch already. I just need to work on developing more punches and fighting smarter. Fighting different styles. Really fast tracking my apprenticeship.

Comment

16-5-0 6ko was on a 5fight winning streak got beat on jan the 23rd. a feel so ****ty when i look at my record because i feel the fight that i lost i could have won.
              I'm not being a sore loser but a couple of them a felt like i was robbed.
              its a good thing aswell though because it makes me train harder and maked me want to win by as big a gap as possible

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimateboxa View Post
                Yeh but im different. My hand speed is better than most pros. And m defence is top notch already. I just need to work on developing more punches and fighting smarter. Fighting different styles. Really fast tracking my apprenticeship.
                where you from?

Comment

dw about feelin like a sore loser cos u got robbed, everyone gets robbed at least once in the amateurs, if not in small home town shows then especially in overseas tournaments and that, look at all the great pros now who went to the olympics and u'll see alot of em have been robbed there (pretty boy, roy jones to name a few...

Comment

Working...
                  X