Collapse
No announcement yet.

How are your knuckles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh no, not the sex jokes! Haha funny except for that prick 2swell kswollennuts. Talking about my mum huh kid.

Originally posted by 2swell k-wells View Post
    I sunk couple knuckles going knuckle deep in your moms anus.
    Of cource you'd have to use your knuckles, because you can't use your tiny pee wee huh? I can see you're Asian from your pic, so I understand.

Comment

Originally posted by danny stash View Post
      This one dude thats about 40 that has been fighting since he was kid in puerto rico has knuckles the size of a clove of garlic. Since he was a kid he has used traditional bag gloves and no wraps. Yes, your knuckles will get one callused and two scar tissue buildup and in my opinion more bone density but that latter is not proven to my knowledge. I suggest protecting them as much as possible. Look how many fighter (PBF) have suffered hand and knuckle injuries throughout careers now look how many Tito Trinidad has suffered NONE! Did you catch how much his Dad wraps his hands...

protect
      A callused knuckle is not much different than a non callused knuckle when you have peak force (heavyweight) on impact of 0.4 ton delivered at a velocity of 8.9 meters/sec, which represents a blow to the head approaching 0.63 ton. The latter is equivalent to swinging a padded wooden mallet with a mass of 6 kg at 20 miles per hour.22 Force is transmitted to the skull.

Dan
      Makes perfect sence, good post.
      I can see how bigger knuckles, or fists can be an advantage. Marciano, Liston and Tyson were big punchers with huge fists.

Comment

only people i have seen with the big nuckles had broken their hands fist fighting, not boxing. my dad had the big ugly knuckles as well as all my uncles and cousins, but they came up in hells kitchen when it was a rough neighborhood.

Comment

Working...
        X