• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by p4pking_2007 View Post
    Elaborate please....................
    He finally lost his ******ity.

Comment

Originally posted by p4pking_2007 View Post
      Elaborate please....................
      Too easy, I just run up to someone real quick and threw a 5 punch flurry. I only landed three of the punches but that was enough to drop him for good and sprain my left wrist.

Comment

Originally posted by 2swell k-wells View Post
        He finally lost his ******ity.
        You are giving me too much credit, the above accident happened when I just turned 16 and I lost my ******ity a year later

BTW, you are fat.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
          You are giving me too much credit, the above accident happened when I just turned 16 and I lost my ******ity a year later

BTW, you are fat.
          :O YOU WAITED TILL YOU WERE 17?!?!?!?

Comment

yeah I got jumped by a group of like 30 black kids a few weeks ago, it was basically like 30 on 1 so the odds were alittle uneven, I took out like 3 kids and then ran for the F****** hills lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kayo View Post
              :O YOU WAITED TILL YOU WERE 17?!?!?!?
              He waited until she was divorced. It was the decent thing. Give the kid a break.

Comment

Straight right baby. Last 2 fights. 2-0. 2 ko's with one crisp right hand. These were all before I started boxing. Iv'e always known better to use straight punches and not swing like a dumb ass. But I'm too scared to **** up my hands now so that is enough to stop me from fighting, not worth it. Think how long you are not gonna be able to hit the heavy bag.

Comment

If you are any type of a boxer who knows what your doing you should avoid all fights at all costs...

Trust

Comment

Not worth it, you go to jail lol.

I had one where it helped. Thank god because at 5'8" 155 im a little guy.

I was coming out of Greys Papaya on 37th and 8th in NYC. Had just gotten off the train at about 11pm from south jersey and grabbed some hotdogs and a papaya drink, the recession special. (If you are in new york you need to have the papaya drink, its a beautiful thing)

Anyways there was a guy harassing people at the open counter from the sidewalk. He was obviously nuts, and who knows what his deal was. I just ignored him ate my grub and walked out.

As I cam around the bend of the exit he was there in my face, chest bumped me and started yelling in my face. I panicked and was scared of getting my ass beat so I pushed him back and stuck him with a jab....

He looked at me all crazy like screaming stuff and came at me. I threw a simple 1 + 2, and he fell like a sack of potatoes, like someone cut his legs off, straight down, not back and he was laying there making gurgling noises.

The other guys on the corner started yelling and i took off running. I sprinted all the way to the river where i threw up a few times then headed home.

It ******, but i successfully defended myself. Throwing a 1 + 2 properly and accurately helped, but i think most of all from sparring i wasnt started and was a lot more composed than i think i would have been if i hadnt been sparring. the confidence, the know how, and repeatedly getting punched in the face probly saved me from ending up on youtube getting beat down on 8th ave.
                    Last edited by nedcmk1; 01-31-2008, 11:45 AM.

Comment

I think its best to try and wrestle someone in a street fight and get em in a choke to tap out then throw punches.

Ive busted my wrists too many times punching unwrapped.

Comment

Working...
                      X