Collapse
No announcement yet.

ever used boxing in a streetfight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

streetfights are terrible and shold be avoided at all costs. unfortunately, thats not always true. i probly been in more street fights than actual AM fights. not bragging, jus sayin what went down (dudes are usually pretty crazy in philly) anyway, every single street fight i been in has not lasted more than 45 seconds or so. every single thing i do, movements, ducking, etc. is EXACTLY what i would do in a boxing ring. a street fight is like havin a boxing match with a bullrushing slugger. u side step, and counter. throwing wildly and not being tactical and not always on balance and in punching position is a bad bad bad thing, in any kind of fight. always use ur boxing skills no matter what!!

Comment

Drunk poeple always challenge me, every week, every ****ing week.
      But i kindly decline, altough i got the gameplan in my head already if he wanna start you know.

I always pull the tyson,

"You aint man enough. I'll eat your ******* alive, you *****. Aint anybody in here can **** with this! This is the ultimate, man. **** you, you hoe, come and say it to my face- I'll **** you in the ass infront of everybody. You *****, COME ON you *****! You're scared, coward, you not man enough to **** with me, you can't last two minutes in my world, *****. Look at you. Scared now, you hoe. Scared like a little white *****. Scared of the REAL man. I'll **** you 'til you love me, ******."

Comment

I wrestled for a long time when I was younger and got in a lot of fights...almost every on ended on the ground because I took it there....most of the time i didnt even think about it...they never expect you to grab their legs and slam them on the concrete.....

I also have had my ass beat very badly....I had 3 concussions once and spent 4 days in the hospital when I was 18...$6800 in medical bills

It doesnt matter how tough you are because there is always some one bigger and badder....eventually the law of averages comes into effect and you are bound to get f*&%ed up.....And no one fights fair anyways.....

So, I dont fight anyone any more.....I am too scared of hurting some one badly or myself getting injured and not being able to provide for my family...it just isnt worth it.....I walk the other way....

But if for some reason the guy wont stop....then there are no rules on the street....kill or be killed......

Comment

You don't just use boxing in a street fight. In a street fight you go all out to nail your opponent. Not right I'm going to establish the jab in the first, work the body in the second then go for the ko in the third.

It hasn't really helped me since I started if you throw a lot more than your opponent you generally win in street fights as they only last about half a minute.

Comment

its just stupid to fight if you're serious about boxing too many things can go wrong but in a fight mma **** would be better anyways

Comment

**** that like everyone ****ing knows mma. Kick in the balls + 1-2, or a 2-3
              But you should first look to his body type etc see if you could take him, then look at environment if its possible and see if he has friends or any other possbile dangers, so you shouldnt be ****ing drunk or stoned. But razer sharp and methodical, if you wanna win like a ****ing animal

Comment

been in abt 5 - 6 fights, and none of them have lasted more than a minute, also this was before i started boxing not had one in a while now...

Comment

The last fight I had was in the summer with some overweight ugly **** who thinks he's the man of the town when he's pissed.

He bumped into me in a night club and told me the **** off, I left it and tried to cool down but could not take the fact he was probably thinking he made me look a fool, so I confronted him on the dance floor opened up a combo and fatty went down.

Comment

Lot's of boxing aspects help, expect rules and conduct.

Comment

its too easy to get into fights, and they arent worth it. think about how many times youre at the bar and someone does something stupid. you could be fighting every day! i always try to defuse situations because i really have nothing to prove. 90% of the people who try to start things for no reason and punks with a low self esteem who have to prove something to themselves and their friends.

Comment

Working...
                      X