Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nasty Gym Injury

I won't post pics.

But. . . .

I have had a small, hard lump on the back of my neck for about six months. I get these, sometimes. They usually go away. This one turned into a zit, which turned into a major zit -- a big red nasty thing the size of a gumdrop -- right over one of my vertebrae. I got smacked on it last night sparring, and it ****ing EXPLODED.

I will probably need a stitch; the hole is about 1/4" across and it won't stop oozing. I'm going to see a dermatologist tomorrow. Can't get in to see one today.

There's probably a lesson in here somewhere, but I have no idea what it might be. Just wanted to share one of the most disgusting things that's ever happened to me. What a great sport!

lmao...... thats a funny post

Comment

well thats absoultely disgusting. hope everything works out

Comment

you seem to have bad luck with this type of ****

Comment

Originally posted by Star of David View Post
          you seem to have bad luck with this type of ****
          Only because I'm too stupid to not spar when I've got something like this. At least now I'm in a job where I'm not getting the crap beaten out of me weekly.

Comment

I had a big bump on my right wrist like a year ago.

it didn't turn red or anything and it didn' hurt when I touched it.

But I forget what the doctor called... it went away later on..

Comment

dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn. curious to konw what it looks liek. but at the same time not.

Comment

that does sound pretty nasty, hope it doesn't stop you from sparing/training. good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by fraidycat View Post
                  I won't post pics.

But. . . .

I have had a small, hard lump on the back of my neck for about six months. I get these, sometimes. They usually go away. This one turned into a zit, which turned into a major zit -- a big red nasty thing the size of a gumdrop -- right over one of my vertebrae. I got smacked on it last night sparring, and it ****ing EXPLODED.

I will probably need a stitch; the hole is about 1/4" across and it won't stop oozing. I'm going to see a dermatologist tomorrow. Can't get in to see one today.

There's probably a lesson in here somewhere, but I have no idea what it might be. Just wanted to share one of the most disgusting things that's ever happened to me. What a great sport!

my budy had something like this on the back of his neck, he had to have an operation to get rid of it and i can still see the scar on his neck... at least, this thing isn't on your nads or your pecker, that'd be a lot worse

Comment

Originally posted by the filth View Post
                    my budy had something like this on the back of his neck, he had to have an operation to get rid of it and i can still see the scar on his neck... at least, this thing isn't on your nads or your pecker, that'd be a lot worse
                    very worse that wud hurt lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X