No announcement yet.

Losing fat, through weight lifting?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mickeyb View Post
    your head will be a flabby soft area if i ever see you.

Straight up, fractured skull from a single Mickeyb blow...thats a guarentee!
    think I hit a soft spot

a flabby soft spot

Comment

135?!?! haha. I weight about 165. I'm gonna stomp you boy.

haha. Especially if this weight regime works out... i been bragging that i'm gonna look like Daniel Craig when i've finished (the new James Bond)

Then i'd get the poontang! haha.

You nervous for you bout Star?

Comment

haha. Especially if this weight regime works out... i been bragging that i'm gonna look like Daniel Craig when i've finished (the new James Bond)

drop the convo
        Last edited by THE REED; 01-08-2008, 05:00 PM.

Comment

haha nah I'm pretty confident, been sparring anyone and everyone (even been walking through some 165's haha). only thing I'm nervous for is the crowd but I figure I'll be alright once the fight starts.

three 2 minute rounds, I got stamina for that I wish it was tomorrow. turns out it's during midterms week but boxing is more important so **** it right

Comment

haha.. your right..lets drop this convo.. its suddenly ogne a bit gay in here.

Comment

hahahaha seriously..... no ****. no ****. no ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Star of David View Post
                haha nah I'm pretty confident, been sparring anyone and everyone (even been walking through some 165's haha). only thing I'm nervous for is the crowd but I figure I'll be alright once the fight starts.

three 2 minute rounds, I got stamina for that I wish it was tomorrow. turns out it's during midterms week but boxing is more important so **** it right
                You'll do great. The crowd will disapear as soon as that bell goes. You won't realise anything... and it goes fast.

The stamina however.... well... what can i say... its harder work than any sparring. The adrenaline, nervous energy... just saps the **** outta you.

Enjoy it pal, you'll love it. Its one of the most exciting things i've ever done.

Comment

You'll do great. The crowd will disapear as soon as that bell goes. You won't realise anything... and it goes fast.

The stamina however.... well... what can i say... its harder work than any sparring. The adrenaline, nervous energy... just saps the **** outta you.

Enjoy it pal, you'll love it. Its one of the most exciting things i've ever done.
                  thanks a lot man I'm pumped

Comment

Working...
                  X