Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When you go to get a mouthpiece always remember.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elveiel
    If i had to wear these mouthguards i wouldnt fight, they are cheap crap!!

The mouth guards you boil will never fit like a impression guard. If you dont get problems wearing boil guards your either a runner, fighting *****s or have the worlds best defence.

I think your first guard looks fine spinks but its hard to tell from a picture, as long as you buy an impression guard you should be fine. If i were you i'd ask your coach which one to wear.

THANK YOU!

Spired let me pop you one in the jaw w/ a custom guard and one of your boil and bite guards and see which one works better....Seriously man dont be stupid when it comes to healthcare....

Im not using it, it is tucked away in my dresser...That thing is more or less for football not boxing....I want protection especially since my teeth are a big investment.....

Comment

Originally posted by spinksjinx
      THANK YOU!

Spired let me pop you one in the jaw w/ a custom guard and one of your boil and bite guards and see which one works better....Seriously man dont be stupid when it comes to healthcare....

Im not using it, it is tucked away in my dresser...That thing is more or less for football not boxing....I want protection especially since my teeth are a big investment.....
      Very true, boxing is cool but you dont want to be an ugly **** for the rest of your life because you bought a cheap guard!!! people with no teeth look rough!!

Invest your money well and you'll be fine.

Comment

Here is a good reason to invest your money well

and here is better reason!!

Comment

Originally posted by elveiel
          Here is a good reason to invest your money well

and here is better reason!!

Exactly, it is better to lay down a couple bucks (even if it is like 200) and be well protected then be cheap now and have to spend thousands at a later time.

Comment

Very interesting, but a mouthpiece doesn't help you to avoid your teeth getting knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by spired
              Very interesting, but a mouthpiece doesn't help you to avoid your teeth getting knocked out.

Sure it does, If someone hits you dead on in the mouth w/ no guard you could get your tooth/teeth busted out, but if you have a mouthpiece it absorbs the shock and does less damage.

Comment

ye

oh yeah true that

Comment

Nice...
                  SpinxJinx, have you tried any of these?

Comment

I had the same thing done at my dentist. Believe me its fine.

Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by spinksjinx
                      You always get what you pay for....

I got this from my local orthodontist and this thing will not protect me from crap....Just remember when you go to get your mouthpiece made, ask for a sample of what it will look like first....

Talk about money wasted

can you post the picture again so i can compare to the one i bought at the dentist office.

you have to find a doctor who makes these for boxers and you'll be set, talk to the local gyms and ask around who makes thd mouth guards for boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X