Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Supplements/Vitamins do you like

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not true James. Almost both protein shakes and creatine give me the ****z big time. Therefore I stay away from them.

Comment

protein shakes cause me to have chronic gas, creatine does not agree with many people's stomachs - mine for example, it causes me to have the runs.

Comment

oh, dextrose is not table sugar - table sugar is called sucrose, but yeah, it's a hi-GI carb.

Comment

isn't it glucose?

Comment

http://www.chem.ox.ac.uk/mom/carbohydrates/sucrose.html

Sucrose, ordinary table sugar, is probably the single most abundant pure organic chemical in the world and the one most widely known to nonchemists. Whether from sugar cane (20% by weight) or sugar beets (15% by weight), and whether raw or refined, common sugar is still sucrose.

Comment

mut your right about the ****s. I thought he was going to say side effects like steroids would give. I remember back when I was in highschool kids told me they wouldn't take creatine because it would give them mood swings. I just laughed and pretended like I agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by Magic Man
                http://www.chem.ox.ac.uk/mom/carbohydrates/sucrose.html

Sucrose, ordinary table sugar, is probably the single most abundant pure organic chemical in the world and the one most widely known to nonchemists. Whether from sugar cane (20% by weight) or sugar beets (15% by weight), and whether raw or refined, common sugar is still sucrose.
                what are you trying to get at? Isn't dextrose another name for glucose? I never said it was sucrose, i just siad it was sugar.

Comment

this doesn't happen often, but...I'M CONFUSED!!!!! Tom, what have you done?

Comment

I'm confused too. Nevermind. I'm really confused.

Comment

I was talking about the ****s with protein shakes. If I start drinking one or 2 a day I'm ****ting constantly and it just irritates the hell out of me, and they taste so ****ing horrid, that's why I stick to chicken and tuna. I should start using creatine again, because I do think it works and haven't had any side effects that I know of, have any of you ever pulled muscles while on creatine, that's one thing I've heard others complain of. I don't like thermogenic pills(Stacker2, Hydroxycut) just cause they make me feel all jittery and hyper and make my stomach feel like it's eating itself from the inside out.

Comment

Working...
                      X