No announcement yet.

Weight loss in three months

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weight loss in three months

From the beginning of summer to now, I went from 235 pounds to 195 pounds and 5'10. For the last month or so my weight has stopped completely, and my trainer think's I'll be ready to fight in 3 months, but I don't want to fight at heavy weight. If i step up my running do you think I'll be able to take off 30 pounds or so? any tips will be helpful

More intense running will help. Also, do some interval running as it increases the metabolism for the rest of the day. You may also want to consider dropping some calories. You need to burn more calories than you consume to burn off a fair bit of extra weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Warrior Rage View Post
      More intense running will help. Also, do some interval running as it increases the metabolism for the rest of the day. You may also want to consider dropping some calories. You need to burn more calories than you consume to burn off a fair bit of extra weight.
      I agree with Warrior Rage, you need to cut calories. I would say at least 250 to 500 a day.

Comment

A more intense running workout would help, but diet is important as well. Fitness is usually 30% working out and %70 diet. If you can continue your intense workouts, and cut down on your caloric intake as stated above, you should be able to reach your goal. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by GEMS View Post
          I agree with Warrior Rage, you need to cut calories. I would say at least 250 to 500 a day.
          thats ****ing crazy!!u need more calories.......even more when u are training boxing and having long runs....

Comment

Working...
          X