Need new gloves, what do you recommend?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No one else boxes?

Comment

Are the Title gel bag gloves better than Ringside bag gloves? I remeber a couple of months back quite alot of people saying the ringside bag gloves were really good.

Comment

Originally posted by fraidycat View Post
        + eleventy billion.

Title Gel Bag Gloves FTW.

Cleto Reyes are, in the parlance of today's youth, "Da Shizznit." I haven't used them but I can tell you, from being on the receiving end, they deliver the goods. It is extremely unpleasant to get hit by them. 16 oz. el cheapo Everlasts feel like you're in a pillowfight compared to 16 oz. Reyes gloves.
        Right now I use Ringside IMF Tech for sparring, which are also excellent: low-profile, stiff, reasonably priced, but my hands are too big for them, I think; my thumbs ache after a few rounds of sparring and a few times I've found one or both hands numb along the median nerve (thumb & two fingers) when I take them off. My next sparring gloves will be Reyes.

ID RECOMENDD THEM BUT THERE PRICEY.

Comment

I recently have started using 16oz Winning for sparring and training.. there by far the best ive used...

Comment

i just tried the Title Gel training gloves for the first time yesterday, feels good so far but dont wanna say much till i break them in

Comment

I just recently bought the Ringside IMF bag gloves. So far they have been pretty good. Lots of protection on the knuckles. The only thing is that they are 14oz.

Comment

Originally posted by GEMS View Post
                I just recently bought the Ringside IMF bag gloves. So far they have been pretty good. Lots of protection on the knuckles. The only thing is that they are 14oz.
                yeah, i have a pair of the 18oz. imf tech training gloves on order for sparring. i've heard good things.

at our gym we just use the title classic and pro bag gloves and i have no complaints. i've never had a problem with my hand using them, and my hand does not move around in them.

i tried out a pair of tuf-wear training gloves recently and they seemed like a really solid glove as well.

Comment

the winning gloves are great for bags/pads/mitts. they are so protective of my hand I never get knuckle pain anymore. They are expensive but worth every bit of the money. Has anyone ever tried the Grant Pro training gloves? I don't like the new Cleto Reyes gloves

Comment

anyone no where i can get grey gloves, cant find them online. like the one mayweather had in the hatton fight, i have grey and red shorts it would be sick

Comment

Working...
                    X