No announcement yet.

Everlast Facesaver?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everlast Facesaver?

Thoughts, opinions, experiences, reviews, comparisons.

Kthx.

Visibility is for crap, breathing is hard, ventilation is terrible, and an uppercut to the bar ****ing SUCKS. Ditto a glancing hook. But if you have a nose injury it works very well as a temporary solution. I like the full-face headgear rather than the facesaver, myself. Very few split lips and bloody noses due to the chinguard. The facesaver has its place in your training equipment, though; I just wouldn't want to use one all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by fraidycat View Post
      Visibility is for crap, breathing is hard, ventilation is terrible, and an uppercut to the bar ****ing SUCKS. Ditto a glancing hook. But if you have a nose injury it works very well as a temporary solution. I like the full-face headgear rather than the facesaver, myself. Very few split lips and bloody noses due to the chinguard. The facesaver has its place in your training equipment, though; I just wouldn't want to use one all the time.
      Ok so you have worn one. A shot to the face... does your nose feel it?

Comment

Originally posted by Exige Jr View Post
        Ok so you have worn one. A shot to the face... does your nose feel it?
        Not at all. Unless you have a serious beak. There's one guy at our gym who is consistently the butt of jokes about needing a bigger bar.

Comment

Originally posted by fraidycat View Post
          Not at all. Unless you have a serious beak. There's one guy at our gym who is consistently the butt of jokes about needing a bigger bar.
          Ok so average size nose never feels a thing in a night of sparring. That is enough info for me to consider buying one.

Comment

get a full-face headgear

Comment

Working...
            X