No announcement yet.

nose cauterization

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nose cauterization

4 out of the last 5 times i sparred, including the last 3 in a row, my nose has bled. tonight i got hit with 1 good right hand on the bridge of my nose and it really opened up on me.

of course i'm always trying to work on my slipping and defense, but everyone gets hit in this sport. tonight i got hit flush, but there's been a few times where i barely got hit and it started bleeding.

my trainer suggested i get my nose cauterized. has anyone has this done and is it a permanent solution? any other suggestions?

IDK. Sounds like your a bleeder. Some people are and there's not much you can do about it. My suggestion, just live with it as long as the blood loss doesn't cause any health problems.

Comment

my friend has it done he had it really bad aswell when sparring hi only got one nostrel done but it helps alot.

Comment

I got my nose cauterized when I was about 16 for a different problem.

I am now 31 and I have never had a blood nose. I have been boxing for the last 6 months and been hit in the nose and no blood.
        I think I am one of the few lucky ones.

DMC

Comment

Get nasonex. It has helped me a LOT for stopping bleeding.
          Ive ****ed up my nose countless times and it starts to bleed randomly during ***, while shopping, while driving, while training at any given moment. Ive only bled once this month and I've been pretty active.

Nasonex will really help you, try it.

Comment

Working...
          X