No announcement yet.

Everlast High Tops?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everlast High Tops?

Everlast High Tops any good? I don't mind too much about the price, I just want something real light and they're the second best looking shoe to me after the Jordans (apparently they're real heavy?)?

thanks

get the adidas box hogs there the best!

Comment

the jordan shoes BLOW. adidas is the way to go. the everlast ones are good to, and also the nike ones do the job. if i had to pick, adidas tygun 2 are my shoes of choice...

Comment

Originally posted by boxing4ever View Post
        get the adidas box hogs there the best!
        i totally have to agree with this. I have already been through like 2 pairs of them but i just cant bring myself to buy anything else.

Comment

yeah I was thinking about the tyguns, I like my fast footwork so the lighter the shoe the better, I like the Tygun II's but would prefer them to be more plain like the everlasts, anyone know how they compare in terms of performance?

The everlasts, aren't they just like the low tops but with an ankle attachment, can I take the attachment off? Does it provide more movement with a spearate ankle part?

thanks

Comment

[QUOTE=judge_jab;2770319]yeah I was thinking about the tyguns, I like my fast footwork so the lighter the shoe the better, I like the Tygun II's but would prefer them to be more plain like the everlasts, anyone know how they compare in terms of performance?

The everlasts, aren't they just like the low tops but with an ankle attachment, can I take the attachment off? Does it provide more movement with a spearate ankle part?

thanks[/QUOTE
            ]im tellin you man get the adidas box hogs there great and they are light as a feather and let your feet have air and support!

Comment

lol yeah but I don't like the look of them!

thanks anyway!

Comment

Working...
              X