No announcement yet.

What kind of music do you train to?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of music do you train to?

i usually listen to rap when training but was thinking of switching to blues to kind of get some rhythm down. would that make any sense or am i just an ignorant newbie? (i've heard sonny liston listened to a blues song called Night Train when he trained, that's what made me think of this)

RAP RAP RAP

thinkin of startin to use some techno now

Comment

some rocky music ha.
      rap.
      aretha franklin and other soul legends (what can say im a joe frazier wannabe!!)

Comment

sum 41 or rob zombie. i use songs about 3mins as my own personal timer. they alternate to so its easy to tell when a song (round) is over. i find i jump around alot more listening to sum 41 but i go really try to **** up the bag listening to rob zombie.

Comment

mainly rap..alot of 2pac,50,dmx and ya boy..but rnb love song ****s tend to make me hyper n pump me up..i dont no why

Comment

Rage against the machine are the best and coming to australia!!!! but other than them, metallica, marylln manson, the prodigy, grinspoon, pendulum (if you haven't heard this techno band you haven't lived). But you get the drift fast paced and loud.

Comment

DNB.
              Rap.
              House.

Comment

Originally posted by slurpee View Post
                i usually listen to rap when training but was thinking of switching to blues to kind of get some rhythm down. would that make any sense or am i just an ignorant newbie?
                You ignorant newbie.

Comment

Rap, RnB and Soul. Maybe a little bit of Rock.

When im running i listen to Blink 182. The tempo pushes me on for some reason.

Comment

any heavy or classic rock

Comment

Working...
                    X