No announcement yet.

****! Another day, another beat down!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ****! Another day, another beat down!

Aww man... **** in my gym be getting ridiculous.

I comes in and everyone is like looking at my clothes and **** cos i look THE ****ing bomb as usual except for this one ****ing bum whose giving me a serious stare down.

Now i'm a easy to get along with guy, i mean - when your built like a mother ****ing tank - you oughta be...or some SUCKA's gonna get put in a box, know what i mean? So at first i just ignore the guy - i reckon he was just intimidated by the 16 push ups i did!! - did i say 7 of them were on MY KNUCKLES!! But thats the way i ****ing roll - just ask Tyrone Brosnan who i sparred with last week... if you can find the graveyard where they buried him. LOLZ.

So i walk over all casual and give him a hello, - "HEY NEW GUY, WHAT YOU STARING AT, YOU WANNA **** ME?!" and he's like "what?" and i'm like "DID I STUTTER MOTHER ****ER?! - **** SQUABBLES IS UP IN THIS *****!". So anyway..he stops staring and i say something like "GLAD WE GOT AN UNDERSTANDING, COS YOU WERE NEARLY ONE PUNCH AWAY FROM HEAVEN AND SO WAS YOUR MOMMA - PUNK!".

So i walk off and as i do, suddenly i get a punch to the back of my head and my designer glasses which look ****ING AWESOME fall off, and i'm ****ing blind. It was a crazy ass street fight move - but luckilly - i'm a crazy ass street fighter!

Turn around and K-O the mother ****er with a single jab. He's on the floor shaking like a ****ting dog and has literally pissed his pants. But i'm totally not bothered, cos he broke my glasses, and my spectacles are awesome - so you shouldn't mess.

To cut a long story short, i just walked out the gym and went and got a taco cos i was majorly pissed off about my broken glasses. Another day off the training. But atleast i scored my daily knockout. Know what i mean? You shouldn't mess with a Super Heavy weight when that bad boy is pissed...and you know what? I'm always pissed.

Punk bitches! Y'all just mother ****ing haters!
    Last edited by Anal Squabbles; 10-23-2007, 03:10 PM.

Right. Shouldnt you be posting this ****** shi* in thunderdome?

Comment

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetard

Comment

Originally posted by Tysonisgod View Post
        Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetard
        Hey man! You don't know **** about me and the way i live my life! You say "you hate haters!" so stop hating and respect me albino!

now put a damn shirt on! nobody wants to see your big damn ******* all over the mother ****ing internet! - and who the hell boxes in steel toe-capped boots?! - If you need some ****ING AMAZING equipment... you just gotta call, and i'll give your poor council estate living ***** a hand out!

Peace.

Comment

this is some pretty funny stuff

Comment

now put a damn shirt on! nobody wants to see your big damn ******* all over the mother ****ing internet! - and who the hell boxes in steel toe-capped boots?! - If you need some ****ING AMAZING equipment... you just gotta call, and i'll give your poor council estate living ***** a hand out!
            First of all, cant see ma damn ******* lol! and they are ****in timberlands man lol, and i box in them because think how heavy they are then when i stick ma boxing shoes on, im even lighter on ma feet, now go train and die

Comment

This thread should have been titled another day, another fanny talking **** on the internet.

Comment

i think so to man lol

Comment

First of all, cant see ma damn ******* lol! and they are ****in timberlands man lol, and i box in them because think how heavy they are then when i stick ma boxing shoes on, im even lighter on ma feet, now go train and die
                  Wow, i think you wear Timberlands to train because you can't affords the FRESH SHIPMENTS OF EQUIPMENTS that you know your main man **** Squabbles can get. Carry on wearing your work boots, i mean.. if you can't afford a gym membership and have to train in the garden at your moms house. Thats cool. More power to you, i ain't here to hate on you. Hater.

Work boots will proberbly last longer on your driveway in the long run i suppose. Although i'd start wearing a t-shirt. Noone wants to see your old man ******* bouncing up and down all day whilst your hitting that piece of **** punch dummy you own.

Originally posted by Nate Dogg View Post
                  This thread should have been titled another day, another fanny talking **** on the internet.
                  i think so to man lol
                  Hey you two. Why don't you get a room and stop hating on me. ****, your so obviously mother ****ing jealous of me its disgraceful. Its not so easy to stomach to people when you tell them your on the way to becoming pro and in all proberblility going to conquer the Super Heavy division..but listen....

ITS GONNA HAPPEN.

So ****ing deal with it. Don't hate, appreciate ni99az!

Peace.
                  Last edited by Anal Squabbles; 10-23-2007, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Some of you newer guys dont understand whats going on...hes making fun of Animal Squabbs and doing a good job of it

Comment

Working...
                    X