Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your weight lifting stats out of curiosity?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my squat just went up 10 lbs, wooo. My grip=****, i gotta work on that cause i can deadlift more than i am now but my grip doesn't allow it.

Comment

I can post a few good grip exercises... I'll start a thread soon.

Made a big difference in my deadlifts.

- The Jake

Comment

im starting to do farmer stances to help my grip. I could easily, imo, deadlift 340-350 if my grip was better.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom
          im starting to do farmer stances to help my grip. I could easily, imo, deadlift 340-350 if my grip was better.
          Farmer walks, overhand burns, forearms curls and reverse forearm curls. Thats routine forearm work out for me.

Overhand burns are neat. Basically load up a bar and with an overhand grip try and hold it as long as you can without dropping it. Use an alternate (over/underhand grip) if you must. Either way the exercise is just to hold it as long as you can.

Using this technique I can hold up to about 5 plates a side (485lbs) and I've found that this is the best trick I've discovered to increasing my deadlifts.

- The Jake

Comment

I am 170lbs my bench is aprox 200lbs squat about 240-260 (havent maxed in a while). I used to squat 285 but I don't think I can still make that. My deadlift is about 310.

Comment

nice nice nice stats people

Comment

Magic, you are a very strong mofo PBP!

Comment

weight: 183 lbs

Max bench is approx 285 but i'm not positive. i did 275 for 2 reps the other day

squats I can't max out because i'm a ***** and my knees are ****ed up so i have to do these lightly

deadlifts same as squats

I'm currently on a 7 week bench program to gain chest size and gain some LBS on my bench. Hopefully I'll be pushing 315 when I'm done. I just started it.

Comment

Should you should able to do 315, prolly 325-330, if you just started now.

Comment

Height: 5'4
                      Bodyweight: 70kg/ 155lbs. (normally 170lbs.)

Bench: 220lb for 4 reps, 3 sets
                      Squat: 350 for 4 reps, 3 sets
                      Deadlift: 412 for 2 reps, 2 sets

take note: i have not lifted in a while. a long while i would prolly struggle with what i was up to the last time i lifted consistantly which was about 9 months ago. maybe i should give it a whirl again.

Comment

Working...
                      X