No announcement yet.

Training at home

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training at home

hia what best way to trainin at home if uve got limited faciltys jst a punch bag n no sparin partner?

sell your bag to a 2nd hand store and use the money to go to a real gym.

Comment

well theres loads of stuff you can do for one go on the punch bag as much as possible i dunno about your fitness but get a timer and do 3 min rounds with 30 second breaks do as many rounds as you can till you feel dizzy and are covered with sweat......if your new to this you will be very susprised how quickly the punch bag gets you tired and its a great work out for the heart if your not very fit and your doing rounds and not feeling tired and out of breath by the end then your doing something wrong make sure your constantly throwing punchs and your throwing them hard no pitter patter bull****...... theres situps pushups burppes starjumps squats all these are good.......another thing my trainer makes me do when im tired is finish up on the punch bag doing this circuit 10 punches,9 punches,8 punches etc etc till i get down to 2 then repeat it 3 times just make sure you dont stop in between sets because when you stop its a lot harder to star again

Comment

cheers 4 the help (Y)

Comment

u'll never get good unless you spar with a live body 1-2 times a week

Comment

well training from home helps get started for boxing, but trust me, it aint nothing like the gym, when i stepped into the gym after two years of home training i felt like i started all over... the home training doesnt do much.. it will help u learn some good things, but will also lead to bad habits and ****..

if u wana become a fighter go to a gym, but if u jus wanna train..

id say get a heavybag, double end bag, 5 pound or less dumbells for shadowboxing, skipping rope, and i dunno thats basiclly all u got . home training sucks.

peace

Comment

if you are going to do home training you should get some vids. Either the John Brown ones from ringside or the Freddie roach ones from title so you have something pointing you into the correct direction.

Comment

cheers 4 the advice (Y) ive dne kickboxin in the past did it 5 6 yrs n im doin mma at mo but ma mma mre ground game n i jst wanted 2 get ma hands going abit mre id love 2 go 2 the gym but idnt drive or owt so its abit orquad 2 get there so

Comment

where are you doing your grappling training at?

Comment

Working...
                  X