No announcement yet.

Im Back!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im Back!!!

I havent been postin here or even goin on the internet in a LONG time, but Im back now haters. Ive been gettin good sparrin, lost more weight, and am now bein trained by former fighter Merqui Sosa (he fought James Toney, Roy Jones, and Thomas Tate). ****s comin together. By the way I bought alot more gear too so hate that. IM BACK

Originally posted by Animal Squabbs View Post
    I havent been postin here or even goin on the internet in a LONG time, but Im back now haters. Ive been gettin good sparrin, lost more weight, and am now bein trained by former fighter Merqui Sosa (he fought James Toney, Roy Jones, and Thomas Tate). ****s comin together. By the way I bought alot more gear too so hate that. IM BACK
    Post a pic of the shelf with all the new gear on it

Comment

Originally posted by kayjay View Post
      Post a pic of the shelf with all the new gear on it
      you got it man, it might be up later. Ill go take it in a little bit. Im so happy to be back man. Actually i HAVENT GOT ALOT MORE GEAR, I just wanted to feed the haters. The only new thing I got recently was a pair of 18oz Everlast sparring gloves.

Comment

welcome back mate, how much weight you lost?

Comment

you got it man, it might be up later. Ill go take it in a little bit. Im so happy to be back man. Actually i HAVENT GOT ALOT MORE GEAR, I just wanted to feed the haters. The only new thing I got recently was a pair of 18oz Everlast sparring gloves.
          Me too........

Comment

Hey animal my uncle gave me 2 old vhs tapes wit sosa fightin charles williams I watch them all the time can u ask him how he use to train for a fight?

Comment

To be honest sometimes your posts did get abit annoying but overal at elast yuo can give us reviews on gear without us buying then and finding out there ****.
              Did you get the everlasts pro sparing glove? If so could you give us a review as i want toget a pair when i've got enough money but i dont know if they are any good and i dont want to waste my money.

Comment

I need new bag gloves... I'll post a pic of the ones I have now later today... They are horrible...you'll see that I work hard.

Comment

Originally posted by sammikjo View Post
                  Hey animal my uncle gave me 2 old vhs tapes wit sosa fightin charles williams I watch them all the time can u ask him how he use to train for a fight?
                  yeah, Ill try. He kinda speaks in broken english. I want to kinda pick his brain and get info from his fights against Roy Jones and James Toney. Ive only seen his fight with Thomas Tate and the the jones stoppage and was kinda hessitant because he looks like a big sloppy clidesdale but he has been to where I wanna get, and like the way Toney fights and wanna try to pick some things up.

When I first met him I almost got into a fight with him (I made a thread about it) but he is a REAL nice guy and all this time I didnt have a trainer and he was one of the main ones helpin me and givin me little tips everynow and then without gettin money or anything and he wasnt usin me for sparrin like the other trainers.

Comment

Originally posted by DA1CATAS View Post
                    I need new bag gloves... I'll post a pic of the ones I have now later today... They are horrible...you'll see that I work hard.
                    the reason I have so much stuff is cause most of it is worn out and unusable. Alot of the gloves in my "collection" that you guys call it are YEARS OLD or no longer usuable but I just cant throw them away.

Comment

Working...
                    X