No announcement yet.

ok help please...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok help please...

theres a few things im gonna start doing and a few things i wanna acheive, **** knows if im doing it right, thats why im asking ...

im gonna eat oatmeal, whole grain bread, fish, chicken, nuts, fibres and so on split into 5 meals a day

im gonna lift weights and do press ups, sit ups, crunches ... morning and night

im gonna run as much as i can, probably at night and i recon in a week i will run 5-7 miles spread out

im gonna quit drinking and smoking ( i tried it once i know its easy .... with patches )

and im gonna box 3 nights a week

im 149 lbs weighed right now, am i gonna lose weight or gain, doing all that ?

Probably, it all depends on how much you will actually have in these meals, but so far it looks solid.

When you come up with an actual diet and schedule it will be easier to tell.

Comment

how big are you? 5'10 and up you'll gain weight, below you'll probably lose weight.

Comment

im about 5'8 5'9 ... suppose it depends how i lift the weights ... i would rather gain than lose but whatever aslong as im in shape

Comment

Working...
        X