• me sparring ( video )

me and my mate spaaring i have the white shirt on
    ive trained on and off for about 3 weeks and im 17
    let me know if im doing anything right and what to do more
    what training do you think i should do
    im 17 and weigh around 105

Are those white gloves bag mitts?

Comment

Your doing ok for 3 weeks halfassing from what i can see, but you guys should really get some headgear and another set of acual gloves nto bad glove cause somebody can get hurt. also i hope u mean 205 cause you dont look no 105 the othere guy also looks to be in the 150-60 range you should realy train with people around ur wieght, i'll list waht i thinks good so far and bad

Good:
      your movment is coming along good

Bad:
      i noticed u turtle and run away with ur back turned(that can get you hurt)
      your left hand is down alot and if you were fighting someone with more exp in boxing theyd be taking full avntage of it

as for what i think you should do to get better is more cardio so no breaks..and also keep goign to the club and training
      PS: next time beat the crap outta guy running the camrea i hate his voice

Comment

Keep your left hand up.

Comment

yeah i meant 105 kg not lb im from australia
          thanks for the replys

Comment

Originally posted by LukeJohnson1337 View Post
            me and my mate spaaring i have the white shirt on
            ive trained on and off for about 3 weeks and im 17
            let me know if im doing anything right and what to do more
            what training do you think i should do
            im 17 and weigh around 105

Not bad at all but judgeing my your size you should hit 140. Your a good out-boxer and seriously I expected crap because everytime someone post a video on themselves they usually sux and you were far from that your distance timing and accuracy were good. BUT! don't get to happy that other dude isn't to good anyone can showboat against bums. Seeing you I'd sure like to spar you! BTW yeah its good for someone who started 3 weeks ago

Comment

When the other guys jabs you raise your head to avoid it, duck under instead. Your jab isnt bad. Keep working, good luck.

Comment

Keep your chin down for sure!

Comment

Keep your left hand up you cant be roy jones after 3 weeks of training.

Comment

I thought your jab looked quite good, you need to drop some weight, it'll help you move better and you need to get into a gym and learn how to defend...etc

Comment

Working...
                    X