No announcement yet.

who else here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who else here

actually enjoys getting hit sometimes, i hope im not the only one. I have realized i actually like to get punched and see a white lite someitmes wtf is wrong with me

Originally posted by bobweaver View Post
    actually enjoys getting hit sometimes, i hope im not the only one. I have realized i actually like to get punched and see a white lite someitmes wtf is wrong with me
    I think you've been hit too many times.

Comment

Dont go into the light.

Comment

nah ur reit lmao, i love it too, no ****.
        first punch has to land on me, if they miss i go crazy for some reason.

its ok, its nice to be punched and feel someones wrath lmao.

Comment

I hate getting punched. Hence my tight guard and emphasis on slipping.

The good news is, I'm no longer afraid of getting punched -- getting over that fear is why I took up the sport in the first place -- but I still don't like it. It's part of the game, though; conditioning yourself to stay calm and keep fighting when you taste your own blood, get the wind knocked out of you, or take a solid hook to the head that leaves you seeing neon Cheetos. It's an amazing feeling, fighting the rest of the round after taking a heavy punch, but taking that punch really sucks.

I pity the next guy who ever hits me outside the ring. He could bust my nose and my pulse wouldn't even change.

Comment

join jackass

Originally posted by Phunky Villian View Post
            nah ur reit lmao, i love it too, no ****.
            first punch has to land on me, if they miss i go crazy for some reason.

its ok, its nice to be punched and feel someones wrath lmao.
            as for you join Dirty Sanchez

Comment

i agree with vers, youve been hit too many times haha

Comment

I like it too.

First sometimes I just like it.

Also I get nervous. Even with sparring I get very nervous. Once I get hit the first time, the nerves are gone and I feel great. So I love the first punch where its like "ok, here we go". even if it is just very light ringwork. I can concentrate and fight very smart and relaxed once i get clipped. Otherwise I'm tense until the first shot lands.

Comment

I don't like the anticipation of getting hit, and i'm competitive so I don't like to get hit more than I'm hitting.. but I do like to know I'm in a fight. The most memorable sparring sessions I've had have been the ones where me and or the other guy have ended up bloody and the time someone caught me with a punch that had me staggering around like zab judah for a second. I guess its probably an adrenaline thing.

Comment

I don't like being hit, but like seeing the grimace on the face when my opposition does. so that makes me a sadist then i guess.

Comment

Working...
                    X