Talent VS experience

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talent VS experience

Hey peeps.

I was wondering what is more important in your opinions. I am relatively new to the game but have been told i have alot of talent and "natural power," how much can this make up for lack of experience?

ALOT! work on ur god given talents and become the best u can be. nothing else matters besides giving it ur all no matter wut.

Comment

Originally posted by danny stash View Post
      Hey peeps.

I was wondering what is more important in your opinions. I am relatively new to the game but have been told i have alot of talent and "natural power," how much can this make up for lack of experience?
      Talent doesn't beat experience in my opinion and vice versa, you need both. Having talent to begin with can however make your journey to being a good fighter possibly easier and maybe more successful, i.e. learn and have better techniques than others, possess a greater repetoire of techniques that you can actually use in a fight.
      However, please note, that this is not an excuse for you to train lighter than others. If anything, with your natural ability, you should be training harder than most. Anyway im getting of the point, okay, you got the talent, now you need to train hard and go get as much experience as you can handle.

Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by mightymouse2k View Post
        Talent doesn't beat experience in my opinion and vice versa, you need both. Having talent to begin with can however make your journey to being a good fighter possibly easier and maybe more successful, i.e. learn and have better techniques than others, possess a greater repetoire of techniques that you can actually use in a fight.
        However, please note, that this is not an excuse for you to train lighter than others. If anything, with your natural ability, you should be training harder than most. Anyway im getting of the point, okay, you got the talent, now you need to train hard and go get as much experience as you can handle.

Good luck
        great advice..thank you

where you from mighty mouse????

Comment

I've got both...and thats all i'm saying.

I'm ****ing brilliant.

Comment

Seriously....I'm not lying.

Comment

Originally posted by mickeyb View Post
              Seriously....I'm not lying.
              I'd **** you up

Comment

Originally posted by danny stash View Post
                great advice..thank you

where you from mighty mouse????
                Birmingham, UK, yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy The Gent View Post
                  I'd **** you up
                  You couldn't knock a wank out, nevermind me. SUCKA!

Comment

Working...
                  X