No announcement yet.

150 lb heavy bag?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 150 lb heavy bag?

Hey everyone. a few weeks ago, someone linked me to a 150 lb heavy bag that didn't look too expensive. I've been searching for it again and everyone I seem to find is like 500 bucks. Anyone know where I could find one thats cheaper?
    Also, while I'm at it, whats the difference between the material used anyway? i mean, if i'm training on a super leather bag, is that gonna make that much of a difference over using nylon? Whats the benefit of it? thanks!

Originally posted by axis_d View Post
    Hey everyone. a few weeks ago, someone linked me to a 150 lb heavy bag that didn't look too expensive. I've been searching for it again and everyone I seem to find is like 500 bucks. Anyone know where I could find one thats cheaper?
    Also, while I'm at it, whats the difference between the material used anyway? i mean, if i'm training on a super leather bag, is that gonna make that much of a difference over using nylon? Whats the benefit of it? thanks!
    quality = better life obvo, just as anything.
    as for the price range, your gonna have to keep looking about unless ur in th UK, then a blitz bag from icon.martial.arts mine was as cheap as chips.... nuff said!

Comment

When it comes to heavybags that weigh that much I would get the most durable one.So in other words the most expensive.I work on the leather one by Everlast at my gym thats 150lbs. I can take my nail and make a mark on the bag on where I wanna punch.It has its purposes.

Comment

Working...
      X