Collapse
No announcement yet.

what are the Amatuer WEIGHT CLASSES ??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what are the Amatuer WEIGHT CLASSES ??

what are the weights for amatuers ??

ok well...

Light flyweight/106 lbs
    Flyweight/112 lbs
    Bantamweight/119 lbs
    Featherweight/125 lbs
    Lightweight/132 lbs
    Light welterweight/141 lbs
    Welterweight/152 lbs
    Middleweight/165 lbs
    Light heavyweight/178 lbs
    Heavyweight/201 lbs
    Super heavyweight/201+ lbs

Comment

Welterweight/152 lbs

damn so for me.. id be in this range... so both fighters gotta make 152 or under / 141 or under ?

Comment

Originally posted by punchDrUnK MONK View Post
        Welterweight/152 lbs

damn so for me.. id be in this range... so both fighters gotta make 152 or under / 141 or under ?
        the competiton in thos two weightclass is ferioucs

Comment

ya i figure that... lol.. got my work cut out for me
          but ****, every weight has tough dudes, its boxing.

Comment

152 in any type of combat sport is ferocious. Its people with both muscle and speed and you rarely have people out of shape

Comment

Originally posted by Kayo View Post
              152 in any type of combat sport is ferocious. Its people with both muscle and speed and you rarely have people out of shape
              the top 4 p4p amatuer boxers are welterweight. kinda like they are switching places only one Russian, Uzbek, Kazak and a Cuban.

as for the lighweight there is a thia person with super duba akward style and hard to beat. In the asian olymipic he was making fun of a Korean guy where he knew he is already winning

Comment

Originally posted by eazy_mas View Post
                the top 4 p4p amatuer boxers are welterweight. kinda like they are switching places only one Russian, Uzbek, Kazak and a Cuban.

as for the lighweight there is a thia person with super duba akward style and hard to beat. In the asian olymipic he was making fun of a Korean guy where he knew he is already winning
                No? The number one p4p is Tischenko (lightweight), number 2 is Zou Zhiming (jr. flyweight), number 3 is Artayev (middleweight), and number 4 is Boonjumnong (light welterweight), and actually none in the top 10 is a welterweight.

Comment

Originally posted by eazy_mas View Post
                  the competiton in thos two weightclass is ferioucs
                  well im about 157. should i make 152 or 165 for my first bout?

Comment

Originally posted by Kayo View Post
                    yeah used to wrestle and 152 was much harder than 160 for me i wrestled a bunch of fat kids at 160 and monsters at 152. or maybe it was just coincidence...

Comment

Working...
                    X