best brand of equpiment

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

many of the fighers i seen sparring with title or winning

Comment

I like Grant Boxing Gloves, theyve been workin great 4 me ever since ive got em

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K7 View Post
        For all those that want the expensive ****.You better be able to ko ****ers with those 110 dollar gloves.
        like really you would like a fool with those reyes if your not really good just get some good everlast gloves

Comment

The best kit in the World is Reyes look at the Ring fights of the year about 80 90% of the fighters use Reyes over 70% of all genuine World Champions use Reyes they are hand made. Everlast are average mass produced in India, Pakistan or China in sweat shops in the same factories that make pruducts for real cheap brands. Cleto Reyes are all made in one factory in Mexico Reyes are the Ferrari or Rolls Royce of Boxing Winning are good but Everlast are only a very average ordinary glove when you buy them all you are doing is buying a logo if you want quality you have to go for Reyes

Comment

Most Champions and Pros if they can get them get Reyes I get mine from www.wbcme.co.uk
            they got the full range even the real rare stuff

Comment

Working...
            X