No announcement yet.

First Sparring Session

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Sparring Session

Well it was fun, my head kinda hurts a bit but it'll be alrite. The guy was kinda on my skill level and i would always get him with the jab and straight right because he's slower than i am but after i would hit him he comes after me flurrying and thats when i get hit because im really not sure what to do when he does that, i try to block the shots but i guess i stick out my hand to jab him and i time it wrong i guess and he gets me, what can i do next time that happens.

Originally posted by NewbieRJJ View Post
    Well it was fun, my head kinda hurts a bit but it'll be alrite. The guy was kinda on my skill level and i would always get him with the jab and straight right because he's slower than i am but after i would hit him he comes after me flurrying and thats when i get hit because im really not sure what to do when he does that, i try to block the shots but i guess i stick out my hand to jab him and i time it wrong i guess and he gets me, what can i do next time that happens.
    try and catch him when he's rushing u and side stepping. block the shots but move ur head and body as well, always give him a moving target. if ur overwhelmed, tangle him up and throw him off his balance, then sidestep and punch.

Comment

Working...
    X