No announcement yet.

Probably lost my trainer for good.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probably lost my trainer for good.

Well, here's the story. I was mad when I heard this, and I still am. I mean, I knew Tommy used to be involved in this kind of stuff, but that was a long time ago...I was hoping he had turned his life around. And hearing about his other arrests/charges/convictions made me sick...I had no idea he had such a history. Anyways, like the story says, he's on a leave of absence, but I really doubt he'll be back. I can't see him avoiding jail time on this, especially with his previous record. And even if he does stay out of jail, he might not get his job back.

It really sucks, I really looked up to him...I don't know him very well, but he was a pretty good boxer, and he seems like a really good guy.

There's other trainers at the gym, but he is my favorite...I hope everything will get straightened out and he'll be back at the gym in a few months, or even sooner...But odds are I'll have to start working with a different trainer.

**** thats alot of dope

Comment

Originally posted by leow View Post
      **** thats alot of dope
      I know...it sucks. I really want to call him and just talk for a few minutes, ask him what's up, what's happening with his case, whether or not he thinks he'll be coming back to the gym, stuff like that...But I would feel bad. I can't know for sure, but he probably doesn't want to talk about it.

Comment

Originally posted by David06 View Post
        I know...it sucks. I really want to call him and just talk for a few minutes, ask him what's up, what's happening with his case, whether or not he thinks he'll be coming back to the gym, stuff like that...But I would feel bad. I can't know for sure, but he probably doesn't want to talk about it.
        That sucks man. He'd probably appreciate your call.

Comment

Working...
        X