No announcement yet.

Motivation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motivation

Missed a workout saturday, missed one monday...
    I've kind of lost my motivation to workout, no clue why.But it ****in sucks. sometimes i just dont want to get off my ass....What do you guys do when your feeling unmotivated, or what do you do to get your spirit up? I usualy workout to feel good and get those endorphines runnin but damn..

If that slut in your avatar started shaking her ass at you, how motivated would you become?

Comment

Hahaha.

I've only been boxing/working out for one month now, and I feel bad if I miss a day of it.

I just usually sit here and do internet business and play games, which feels like **** to me. What motivates me is I could be having fun getting ready for next spar and the future instead of sitting here doing nothing.

Steven

Comment

If I dont feel motivated,I get pics of Lamborghinis. No joke.

Comment

watch rocky movies, think of my bro, or watch throw back fights like hagler-hearns or hagler-sugar ray len, just look at how hard those guys work it makes u feel like what the hell am i doin i gotta go train.

Comment

Originally posted by potatoes View Post
            If that slut in your avatar started shaking her ass at you, how motivated would you become?
            Well put sir.

Comment

Mine is looking at fat people. My prejudice motivates me.

Comment

Originally posted by Desaturated View Post
                Mine is looking at fat people. My prejudice motivates me.
                Finaly someone who shares my view. It makes me so mad seeing obese people at a young age, honestly the only excuse for being obese should be for having lots of kids or your handicaped. I cant stand to see overweight slobs who use the excuse its "genetics" and not the bag of doritos their holding. Then you tell them they need to change their diet and exercise and they'll give you some bull**** response "the food i eat doesnt weigh much its not my fault" and "exercising hurts my knees".

Comment

Working...
                X