No announcement yet.

Eating times question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eating times question

whens it good to eat when going to the gym 7 days a week from 6pm - 9 pm? usually if i eat before i go to the gym, i feel like vomiting during the workout. but if i dont eat, i fell week and powerless when working out...any suggestions?

what should i eat as well?

Originally posted by ryu89 View Post
    whens it good to eat when going to the gym 7 days a week from 6pm - 9 pm? usually if i eat before i go to the gym, i feel like vomiting during the workout. but if i dont eat, i fell week and powerless when working out...any suggestions?

what should i eat as well?
    First off, you shouldn't be training 7 days a week, at least, not hard.

Something starchy at 4pm would be good for you, not too much. Kinda like a half-ish dinner, have the other half after, that's pretty much what I do, my principal training time is also 6pm-9pm.

Comment

i finish trainin at about 8.30pm and to be honest i eat afterwards - even though im on a diet. Like you, i feel like puking up if i eat before so i i refrain even though i am hungry... if anything, i will eat as early as possible as i get home from work - increasing the time between getting home from work and training. I usually just have a low fat yoghurt and an orange or something. Something light and not heavy, that if push comes to shove... i can just puke it out without straining.

Comment

its only 3 hours, so 7 days aint as bad as it sounds. the time fly's by. ill try to eat around 4pm today, and ill see how it goes. i ususally eat a sandwich, just to hold me off untill after i work out, then i eat dinner.

thanks for the replys, ill see how it goes today.

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
          i just have some tost befor i go then have a lil meal when i get back
          MMMMMMMMMMMMMM

TOST

my favorite...LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ryu89 View Post
            its only 3 hours, so 7 days aint as bad as it sounds. the time fly's by. ill try to eat around 4pm today, and ill see how it goes. i ususally eat a sandwich, just to hold me off untill after i work out, then i eat dinner.

thanks for the replys, ill see how it goes today.

uhh... workin out for 3 hours a day every day actually is worse than it sounds. u need to rest ur body or u wont make progress. 3 hours a day for 7 days straight with no rest is insane and dangerous. u can train 7 days a week, but u MUST have hard days and light days. u cant go all out that much. as for ur food question, i usually have a banana and some yogurt with almonds in it bout an hour and a half or so before. when i get home at about 8 or 9 i have protein with glutamine and some fruits.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
              uhh... workin out for 3 hours a day every day actually is worse than it sounds. u need to rest ur body or u wont make progress. 3 hours a day for 7 days straight with no rest is insane and dangerous. u can train 7 days a week, but u MUST have hard days and light days. u cant go all out that much. as for ur food question, i usually have a banana and some yogurt with almonds in it bout an hour and a half or so before. when i get home at about 8 or 9 i have protein with glutamine and some fruits.
              Yoghurt and almonds!? You some kind of girly master chef?

SpeedKillz... you sound more like a wuss everyday! cooking is for girls, thats not an opinion either, its science.

Comment

Originally posted by mickeyb View Post
                Yoghurt and almonds!? You some kind of girly master chef?

SpeedKillz... you sound more like a wuss everyday! cooking is for girls, thats not an opinion either, its science.
                lol, almonds and yogurt aint no cookin mick. i jus love my almonds, and i eat yogurt for the carbs before the workout. and i agree with u about u mastery of science, cooking is indeed for girls....
                but now u hurt my feelings.....

Comment

heh, well maybe 7 days Is alot. but maybe thats why 3 of those kids have belts already, and his forth fighter being robbed from it.

then again, im not those kids...not yet.

so i ate a sandwich and some fruite juice around 4:30. small meal. i took it down easy. i dont feel full, and it still took the hunger away. i should be good.

ill try the yogurt with a banana whenever i get to the groceries next week
                  Last edited by ryu89; 06-27-2007, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X