plyometric training

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plyometric training

name and describe any that i can do tomorrow

http://store.titleboxing.com/plypowtrain.html These were my best friends a year ago,made a huge difference for me.really huge.

Comment

just the man i was looking for, cheers bud

Comment

is plyometric bascially resistance ? something that stops you performing fully with that peice of equipment but when you get back to training without it, it feels better?

Comment

someone explain to me what the **** plyometric training is please. is it for explosiveness?

Comment

its basically explosive training that incorporates power and speed. u do the movement as fast and strong as possible with perfect form. clap pushups / pullups, squat jumps, burpees, lateral jumps, medicine ball throws, trunk twists, etc are examples of plyometrics.

Comment

Originally posted by -jaboxide- View Post
              is plyometric bascially resistance ? something that stops you performing fully with that peice of equipment but when you get back to training without it, it feels better?
              yes it does,but for it to take an overall affect u need to do it for at least 3 months straight.I mean if u did it for 1 day and took them off u would feel a difference but I would go away.

Comment

Working...
              X