Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some Old **** Shadow Boxing bring it,Check Da handspeed you envy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
    man u really like askin everyone to show videos of themselves dont u, well tell u wut, i dont have a camera, but im gonna go buy one jus so i can show u a video of me workin out aright? will that make u happy?
    dont chicken out.

Comment

• oh dont worry, ur my number one priority domain............right!...

Comment

• looks like this prick is knocking on someones door cos he aint puchin thats for damn sure.

Comment

• Domain,

You have the ability to be quick but need to modify your technique a bit. Hands up high with your right by your chin and keep your knees bent a little, if you're going to throw looping punches throw a right uppercut then a left hook or a left uppercut followed by a right hook. Forget going southpaw until you master orthodox stance. You see it all the time, even in the early pro ranks, a guy switches to lefty and ends up eating leather. You need to turn your punches over, if you don't know what that is (Don't take that as an insult, I'm sure you might know but don't do it, whatever. I'm only trying to help) it's where say as you throw the straight right you'll turn your fist to the left mid flight, where it makes a spiral effect that not only cuts and makes the punch more powerful but turns your shoulder up to where it protects you from the counter left hook should you miss or get caught. With the jab, turn the fist over to the right, same thing, protects you from the counter right hook.

Try a right uppercut, left hook, and straight right hand. Forget the 5-10 jab thing, that will never work in a fight. At the most throw 4 lazy but snappy jabs and retract your arm a little more. Bend your knees a little bit, throw a jab to the body and thrust up with a straight right hand. Keep those knees bent a little more and always throw a straight right behind the jab, your right foot should be on it's toes pivoting counter clockwise like your putting a cig out with your toes when you throw your power into this punch. Worry about technique, speed and power will come. Slow down a little bit, put more power into your punches, and keep your hands up.

Props for posting a video, it's more than other people do...Don't listen to haters ><
          Last edited by SquareCircle; 05-31-2007, 05:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SquareCircle View Post
            Domain,

You have the ability to be quick but need to modify your technique a bit. Hands up high with your right by your chin and keep your knees bent a little, if you're going to throw looping punches throw a right uppercut then a left hook or a left uppercut followed by a right hook. Forget going southpaw until you master orthodox stance. You see it all the time, even in the early pro ranks, a guy switches to lefty and ends up eating leather. You need to turn your punches over, if you don't know what that is (Don't take that as an insult, I'm sure you might know but don't do it, whatever. I'm only trying to help) it's where say as you throw the straight right you'll turn your fist to the left mid flight, where it makes a spiral effect that not only cuts and makes the punch more powerful but turns your shoulder up to where it protects you from the counter left hook should you miss or get caught. With the jab, turn the fist over to the right, same thing, protects you from the counter right hook.

Try a right uppercut, left hook, and straight right hand. Forget the 5-10 jab thing, that will never work in a fight. At the most throw 4 lazy but snappy jabs and retract your arm a little more. Bend your knees a little bit, throw a jab to the body and thrust up with a straight right hand. Keep those knees bent a little more and always throw a straight right behind the jab, your right foot should be on it's toes pivoting counter clockwise like your putting a cig out with your toes when you throw your power into this punch. Worry about technique, speed and power will come. Slow down a little bit, put more power into your punches, and keep your hands up.

Props for posting a video, it's more than other people do...Don't listen to haters ><
            seem likes your the only ADULT here...thanks for the advice for real.

Comment

• domain im not trying to diss u but it was funny at the time cause i was writing thiss in shcool in front of my teacher Im just showin the love, and its entertaining. But 4 real dude I hate showoffs and cocky people thats when I really get pissed and wanna fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab89 View Post
                domain im not trying to diss u but it was funny at the time cause i was writing thiss in shcool in front of my teacher Im just showin the love, and its entertaining. But 4 real dude I hate showoffs and cocky people thats when I really get pissed and wanna fight.
                well look at that guy the prowler dude is a showoff and **** talker trying to challenge me...i aint trying to be cocky its just mu****as trying to diss me and insult me and talk **** i dont let no one walk over me like that ya feel me?

Comment

• ya but who gives a **** about how they talk to u they could be jealous or they could be better u never no and dont worry about people dissin u u can be the best in the world and someone will be dissin u who cares in the end its all about u look at maywheather hes the best no doubt in the welterweight division i like de la hoya but mayweather is the best boxer but he gets dissed all the time its funny cause they ridicule him because he boxes rather than brawls its not the sport of brawlingits boxing the way he deals w/ peoples **** is he gos on tv and throws a few G's at them... just wait and show him up in the longrun. Thats just an opinon though peACE.

Comment

• Originally posted by Domain View Post
                    well look at that guy the prowler dude is a showoff and **** talker trying to challenge me...i aint trying to be cocky its just mu****as trying to diss me and insult me and talk **** i dont let no one walk over me like that ya feel me?
                    u mother fu cker ur the one who hinted he could beat up
                    ray mancini, boby chacon, ruben olivares and countless others.

ur also the one whos talkin s hit about how its impossible to skip 20-30 mins
                    JUST BECAUSE U CANT DO IT DOESNT MEAN THAT THE REST OF THE WORLD
                    IS AS WEAK AS U U CHUMP

and iv already stated more than once that im not as good as the other guys on here so how am i a SHOWOFF u fu cki n coward

DID U KNOW THAT THE WORD "MARICONE" WAS INVENTED TO DESCRIBE DOMAINS ANCESTORS
                    THIS IS A TRUE STORY
                    Last edited by The Prowler; 06-01-2007, 12:04 AM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=The Prowler;2401977]u mother fu cker ur the one who hinted he could beat up
                      ray mancini, boby chacon, ruben olivares and countless others.

ur also the one whos talkin s hit about how its impossible to skip 20-30 mins
                      JUST BECAUSE U CANT DO IT DOESNT MEAN THAT THE REST OF THE WORLD
                      IS AS WEAK AS U U CHUMP

and iv already stated more than once that im not as good as the other guys on here so how am i a SHOWOFF u fu cki n coward
                      dude r u talkin about skippin rope that long hell im not in the best of shape and i can go for 15min strainght 20-30 min is very possible and i think i could do it. Im not tryin to start w/u domain but the prowlers right on this one just stop talkin **** "who can beat who adn just help each other, or u can give me all the advice and fight while i train hard and get better from everyones knowledge actually i like this idea keep fightin lol J/K

Comment

Working...
                      X