Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW!!!!!! White Hope video, May 23, 2007

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qHS-DcZvG3A

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
    How much did you pay the fat chinese kid playing knockout kings in the backround to back you up. You are such a tool its unreal and you love people hating on you. Thats why you make videos in 6 dollar knockoff shades and cubic zirconium in your ears. I hope you get knocked the **** out for being such an ignorant fool...

Comment

i'll knock your ***** ass out , u stupid mutherfuker bring it on *****?? I'll send u to the hospital if we fight homie

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
        I would box your ears off.

Get mad.

Oh btw, something that none of us mother****ers have done. Step into a professional boxing ring. Rockin' and Iceman did that.... and they would both kill you too.

Kthxbye.

Comment

dude u seem to be too worried about what ppl think, **** what ppl think... if u think/know u good enuff for pro so be it

that august fight is around the corner (if u have one) so it seems like ud be more concerned about training hard and gettin that first W than what ppl think..... cuz if u lose, ur really gonna hear it

so if ur serious, then just train... who cares what ppl say

Comment

Originally posted by McAlister View Post
            dude u seem to be too worried about what ppl think, **** what ppl think... if u think/know u good enuff for pro so be it

that august fight is around the corner (if u have one) so it seems like ud be more concerned about trainer hard and gettin that first W than what ppl think..... cuz if u lose, ur really gonna hear it

so if ur serious, then just train... who cares what ppl say
            Aint that the truth. I just see this kid lighting up a spliff 2 seconds after the camera cuts or something.

Comment

ye i aint worried bout what these mutherfukers gotta say and You Exige Jr, ure a fukin ***et homie. U a *****

Comment

Originally posted by danny stash View Post
                How much did you pay the fat chinese kid playing knockout kings in the backround to back you up. You are such a tool its unreal and you love people hating on you. Thats why you make videos in 6 dollar knockoff shades and cubic zirconium in your ears. I hope you get knocked the **** out for being such an ignorant fool...
                lol it's true u call everyone sad on boxing scene but make videos telling us how good you are u stupid prick

Comment

Hopefully Welter sees this and makes another parody.

Comment

You're just begging for the first ever kayjay BS video. You're begging for it punk. I'm a thirty year old fat druggy and I'd knock you out inside a minute. *****.

Comment

Working...
                    X