Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If it means finding out the hard way that I'm not built for this sport, so be it.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yeah SquareCircle, I need to mention one other thing.

You said in that first post that you schooled some guy named Keenan Hickman in your first ever sparring session who was some sort of local champ. It is unprofessional to post stuff like that. I don't know who Hickman is, but I'm guessing that he would be pretty pissed off to see you bragging over the internet about what happened in a sparring session. You really shouldn't use his name like that. Sparring is just gym work, it is not an actual bout, and people should be able so spar and learn without worrying about the win/loss outcome of the session, and whether or not it is going to be announced over the internet.

I know you didn't intend any harm but just keep these things in mind when you post. It might seem like none of my business, but if I was to have on off day in the gym or was taking it easy and working on things or something like that, and a less experienced fighter lands more punches in sparring, I would like to think it wouldn't be posted on a prominent internet forum.

Comment

I just gotta bump this.

Comment

this is thAT FAT **** STORMIN NORMAN

Comment

Originally posted by SquareCircle View Post
          Don't wish me luck. because boxing isn't about luck. I will send these men to their destruction based on skill alone, there will be no luck involved.
          do you have any freinds?

or do you only know people who take the piss out of you?

Comment

Originally posted by SquareCircle View Post

You know, some people think ***** is the best thing in the world, but it isn't.

***** is great, really. It is. So is money. But neither of those pleasures last. Victory means glory, and glory lasts forever.

the more i read through your posts the more i realise your a ****!!!!

i would kick your ass if we ever met you dirty no good yellow son of a *****

Comment

Working...
            X