Collapse
No announcement yet.

My new Shadow Boxing video. WATCH

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What running for the 2 or 3 minutes, whatever it is you really do?? Gota keep that fitness up boy you'll be running a hell of a lot faster in the pro's!!

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
      scab, i would Break u inside 30 seconds man. u dunno me and dunno what Im capable of doing in that boxing ring.
      Charlie, you don't even land 100% of the time on a bag....give up boxing, stick to being a fluffer.

Comment

ok seriously is this one big joke? its hard to imagine that "white hope" is being foreal??? with the clips of him and saying hes gonna be pro, and pullin out the camera to record himself talking shiet. i want to see the camera pulled out during a fight, and making sure we see his face to know its actually him and not a blur. also for a boxer with bag gloves on hitting the mitts... it wasnt anything close to impressive.

Comment

You throw your punches low and bring them back even lower.

You do some stupid **** with your hands EVERY time before you jab or throw any punch. Thats called a tell tell sign.. I'd ****in KILL you if you tried that **** in the ring. basically anyone who knows how to box would kill you if you did that ****in ****.. its like a big ****in sign saying "HERE COMES THE ****IN JAB" Stop doing that ****.. if your serious about boxing then you know the way you train is the way you fight.. so don't tell me you don't do that **** when your actually sparring or fighting.... I WILL take the excuse that you were tired if you say that though.. Because you looked like you couldnt last 4 rounds... you were panting heavily and bending over... and the your punch rate was a lil slow and low.. THOUGH you have decent speed. Which means stamina problems.

You definately don't look like your turning into any of your punches.. especially those low ass hooks.. What does your trainer want you to hit standing straight up and hooking that low. DO NOT say body.. because you get low for that.

If you tried to go for the body standing that tall
          1. it wouldn't be powerful
          2. you'd get ****in hit with almost any punch .

Don't drop your other hand when the other hand is punching... it should be protecting your other side. ELBOW to ribs and fist to face... fist to temple if your getting low for a body shot.. which you didn't throw once.

You load up on your right hand each time you throw it... Another telegraphed punch... Those get people hurt... its not just you.. anyone would get hurt against anybody telegraphing their punches the way you were.

BESIDES all that You have decent speed i think... even though the camera looked a lil messed up.

Your definately not making any splash in the pros if your training like Your videos suggests...

And your trainer should be the one letting you know all those things I just said. so I think you need to talk to him about watching your tapes or sumthing...

Or actually start sparring... because someone in the AMs will make you pay for these obvious mistakes your making. if you ent pro this year you'd be K.O'd in everyone one of your fights for the next 2 years I think. UNLESS your chin is made of steal.. Then you'd just lose on points... na prally get TKO for not throwing.

Sorry man your not turning pro. atleast not now.. Keep boxing though. everyone starts somewhere... you can go ahead and comment on my shadowboxing im about to put up. -

Da1catastrophe

Comment

Working...
          X