No announcement yet.

Boxing Information

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing Information

Does anyone know a site that has everything that there is to know about boxing? That has an answer to every boxing question that there is?

wow sorry but thats a ****** question man....

They are Called GYM's they usually work too

Comment

I know but i haven't really been there, cause i live in The Netherlands and it took some time to find a boxing gym in my town.
      But i just wanted some a full information site, cause i can't go to the gym yet. You got to have money and i haven't got the money yet, right now.
      I wil go to the gym soon tho and i know almost everything that there is to know about boxing but does anyone know like a site where i can find 100 % information about boxing.
      Last edited by Rocky_Balboa89; 03-11-2007, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky_Balboa89 View Post
        I know but i haven't really been there, cause i live in The Netherlands and it took some time to find a boxing gym in my town.
        But i just wanted some a full information site, cause i can't go to the gym yet. You got to have money and i haven't got the money yet, right now.
        I wil go to the gym soon tho and i know almost everything that there is to know about boxing but does anyone know like a site where i can find 100 % information about boxing.
        There is no way to have %100 of all the boxing info though...
        its like learning Karate from a book... you need hands on ****

Comment

Aight, i quess i'l just have to wait a little bit.
          Cause the only place were i wil get to learn everything about boxing is in a gym. Not that i didn't knew that before it's just that i never really have trained in a gym, maybe just one time in this one gym but that one is only opened on tuesday's and thursday's or something.
          Soon i'l be training in a real boxing gym that's opened 6 days a week.
          Thanks anyway.
          Last edited by Rocky_Balboa89; 03-11-2007, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Yeaah, gotta say best place is a gym with a good coach. Saying that, people have often made references to a site called Rossboxing.com, so it doesnt hurt to have a look.

Comment

Working...
            X