No announcement yet.

Free Boxing Tips: Overcoming Pain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Boxing Tips: Overcoming Pain

Hey guys, I'm quitting boxing.. so I'm leaving a few tips here...this stuff won't make you a champion overnight - I'm not a good boxer so I'm not teachings boxing - I'm just writing about a few things that have improved my sparring over the years.

Hope it helps someone!

----
    Introduction – Be emotionally and physically tough!

How do you achieve success? It depends on how tough you are. What gives one person the grit to keep fighting through intense injury? What makes another give up at a broken nail? The difference is how they handle the pain. Read on to find out how you handle pain, and you can conquer some of the biggest obstacles to success in both life and martial arts.

Before we begin, let’s make a distinction. The injury is what happens to us (a divorce, a broken arm). Pain is what makes us suffer. The key is separating the injury from the pain.

Read more

thanks a lot

Comment

maybe the op should hav used these tips. but anyway thanks, that was pretty useful.

Comment

Heheh...no problem glad it helped...I didn't quit because it was too tough for me, I quit becuase I had to focus on my career and my studies...working full time and studying part time left no time for boxing.

Comment

I hear that man, it's tough to juggle all that ****. Just stay in shape, maybe you can get back into it when you get more time.

Comment

Working...
          X