Collapse
No announcement yet.

To use or not to use...that is the question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next question for you GearedUp, I guess your comps aren't tested now, what if you end up in a situation similar to Barnett one day or even just in a comp where they do test. Will you know when to stop using to ensure a clean test, and how will it effect your preparation?

Comment

steroids = NO!

Comment

Feel free to elaborate Ben!

Comment

hmm.. roids.

I might take them... not surwe. But there is a misconception that roiders dont work hard. But they do.

Comment

As for riods in sports. Its iup to the person. I would rather everyone be equal. But its a very large issue.

Comment

Spot on Blake, a majority of guys that juice are very educated about it and train as hard if not harder than a lot of natural guys. You almost need a degree in chemistry to get it right, so they aren't generally stupid

Comment

if steroids werent bad for you; then they wouldnt be classified as an illegal drug... if you cant get it naturally then you shouldnt be there just like any other drug you cant get there without it and the argument about the pro body builders need it to make money thats bull**** they should just drop out and pick up another profession becuase its not there superior body building that got them there its the roids.

Comment

theres no excuse for juicing its basically becuase your weak minded and cant suceed on your own you need the roids holding your hand threw it all. Natural bodybuilding takes a lot longer to reach what you can reach with roids in the same amount of time.
                  steroids is a joke to me :lol3:

Comment

I thought about taking steroids and actually had a cycle of Sesrum 250 (i think that was it) in my hands but i declined. I'm only 18 so thats why i decided not to at the time. I will most likely won't ever take steroids but there are so many supplements that add great size and strength that you can buy legally. For people that want to gain size/strength without using steroids, check out 1fast400 . I am about to begin a cycle of Super One+ and i heard great things about it. It is a prohormone so you will have to becareful in a sense because there are some side effects that can happen. My supplementation is:

Super One+
                    Creatine
                    Multi-Vitamin
                    Glucosamine
                    Myoplex
                    and 6-oxo for post cycle

Also, there is a monster combo from 1fast400, the gains off that product is UNBELIEVABLE!

Back to the topic tho, steroid use in sports really bothers me tho. People in pro sports are breaking records ie barry bonds, and you know they are juicing no matter what they say. I just believe steroids have no part in sports, well shouldn't have any part in pro sports.

Comment

Working...
                    X