Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here goes nothing (Shadowboxin video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not to be too critacal bud coz u aint had a trainer but ur standing Way to sqaure on! Decent speed tho, especially for a big guy, that will increase even more if u drop sum weight as u intend to! I quite liked ur uppercuts, get down a gym tho and get a trainer bud. Props

Comment

Originally posted by ROBO #1 View Post
      Not to be too critacal bud coz u aint had a trainer but ur standing Way to sqaure on! Decent speed tho, especially for a big guy, that will increase even more if u drop sum weight as u intend to! I quite liked ur uppercuts, get down a gym tho and get a trainer bud. Props
      no no be as critical as you want!! Cant learn if no one helps ya! The weight is a major blockade right now, but it'll come off soon enough :P Thanks for the comment!

BTW...any tips for not standing so square? How am I supposed to be standing.

Comment

I was the same as u untill my trainer just grabbed me add pushed me into the right position! It feels unnatural at 1st but it is better, harder to get hit clean, hands up chin down and partially blocked with ur left shoulder. Stand sqaure on and get sum one to push u, u'll almost topple, then stand side on and u'll barely notice! If ur struggling to lose weight u could try a sweat suit for training they are like £30-£40, never had 1 but they are meant to be good i hear! Good luck bud, keep punching!

Comment

awesome man thanks!! Ahh not struggling really. Things like this take time, Eatin right and workin hard it all you gotta do and the weight will shove off. Im not worried one bit!

Comment

Originally posted by Bear4228 View Post
            awesome man thanks!! Ahh not struggling really. Things like this take time, Eatin right and workin hard it all you gotta do and the weight will shove off. Im not worried one bit!
            Good attitude man.

Comment

where have you drawn most of your influence from?
              rockem sockem robots
              Lol
              i aitn gonna BS ya like these dudes
              u need help
              and lots of it
              your so called speed is cuz ur not even close to punchin correct

Comment

Obviously he isn't fully extending his punches, and his stance is terrible, but his handspeed/athleticism is damn good for a guy that size, regardless of what kind of punches he's throwing.

Comment

Originally posted by abdiel2k3 View Post
                  where have you drawn most of your influence from?
                  rockem sockem robots
                  Lol
                  i aitn gonna BS ya like these dudes
                  u need help
                  and lots of it
                  your so called speed is cuz ur not even close to punchin correct
                  '

haha, bs or not that was a pretty good way to put it. If your so set on telling me im bad... what should I be doing different?

Comment

Originally posted by Bear4228 View Post
                    '

haha, bs or not that was a pretty good way to put it. If your so set on telling me im bad... what should I be doing different?
                    get some help
                    go to a gym
                    and ofcourse like youve said
                    work on that weight

Comment

well I know all that alrdy, but you said I needed help...can you be more specific on wat I am doing wrong?

Comment

Working...
                      X