• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn title dosnt have it in 9'5

Comment

how good is that! karma welcome

Comment

there is special thai ropes that are made of plasitc that is heavy from the ropes itself and if you want to make it more challenging you could put water into it

Comment

where can i get that

Comment

Anyone got an answer for this, I just tossed my old weighted rope from 3-4 yrs, looking to get a speed rope

Comment

Originally posted by boxing4ever View Post
              i know he uses one thats really tall id say 10ft tall because hes 5''10' or something close to that and when you watch him jump rope you see how big the rope is its very tall and seeing how hes 5''10' and its got a big space between him and the rope that should tell you its not the normal jump rope height but he uses a normal speed rope though
              Floyd is not 5'10".

Comment

You can buy whatever kind of rope you want but it won't a damn bit of difference. There are no shortcuts.

Comment

Originally posted by NET View Post
                  You can buy whatever kind of rope you want but it won't a damn bit of difference. There are no shortcuts.
                  I want it for cardio reasons, the weighted one works cardio but it works the shoulder more. I want the speed rope for more efficiency in high knees, double unders

Comment

wooho let us ressurect 4 year old threads

Comment

this is from 2 weeks ago

Comment

Working...
                      X