Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who thinks VERSATILE can make it big in boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who thinks VERSATILE can make it big in boxing?

I hope our mini Tyson can be a force in the ring - I like your style bro and you also have the right attitude when sparring.

Good luck man - I don't know if you will win some really big titles but I think you have the potential and the guts and I'm sure many guys here like me will be rooting for you.

I also think you've been getting some great advice from the regulars here which also helps beginners like me.

Never saw Vers take 1 on the chin yet but that ? aside he looks good enough to be a decent pro at very least! Fights my fav style (And that **** is tireing, beleive me!) and has the right attitude!

Comment

you got my vote versa

Comment

lol who knows

Comment

It appears he has the potential......I really hope he makes it.

Comment

i think he makes too many excuses, but he's got drive and talent. i dont see him being too great in the ams, but he could definitely knock someone out in the pros/

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
              i think he makes too many excuses, but he's got drive and talent. i dont see him being too great in the ams, but he could definitely knock someone out in the pros/
              Yeah he has a pro style

Comment

Someone post some links of his fights up please.

Comment

Originally posted by Nelson da Cruz View Post
                  I hope our mini Tyson can be a force in the ring - I like your style bro and you also have the right attitude when sparring.

Good luck man - I don't know if you will win some really big titles but I think you have the potential and the guts and I'm sure many guys here like me will be rooting for you.

I also think you've been getting some great advice from the regulars here which also helps beginners like me.
                  what a **** thread, how the **** can u make a thread like this, u have watched the guy spar on a few clips he has posted.

i aint got anything agaist Versatyle but this threads bull****

Stop suckng up the guys ass,

kthnx

Comment

im not being a dick, im just saying b4 i get flamed

Comment

Working...
                    X