Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prograis Warns: I Would Damage Broner, I'm Too Dangerous, He's Shot!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Prograis Warns: I Would Damage Broner, I'm Too Dangerous, He's Shot!

Regis Prograis insists Adrien Broner is "shot" and believes he would inflict a damaging display on his rival, should they meet. Broner claimed a close, unanimous decision win over Jovanie Santiago in his first fight in two years at Mohegan Sun on Saturday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Prograis hitting Broner with a lot of truth there.

Comment

Then he should stop calling out someone who he believes is shot for him

Comment

He is old doe

Comment

Then fight a live body or someone with a pulse.

Comment

I was excited when AB first broke out. He was aggressive, stayed in the pocket and shot nice counters. Looking at what I seen on Sunday morning when I watched the fight, he was a shell of his former self. Prograis destroys him in 4.

Comment

I agree. I believe Prograis would defeat him because Broner is done. He can't cut down to 140 anymore, his power is gone and his workrate is very low. I just don't see him being competitive enough to be considered among the elites anymore.

Comment

Broner just isn’t active enough on offense, especially against opponents that present any perceived danger. He would go the distance against Prograis, barely throwing enough shots to win.

Comment

I'm glad Prograis recognizes that Broner is done, so he should be done talking about him! Mario Barrios is who he needs to be talking about! Mikey Garcia is who he should be talking about! Jose Zepeda is who he should be talking about! MAN UP!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    I'm glad Prograis recognizes that Broner is done, so he should be done talking about him! Mario Barrios is who he needs to be talking about! Mikey Garcia is who he should be talking about! Jose Zepeda is who he should be talking about! MAN UP!
                    I'd love to see him and Barrios fight that would be fireworks

Comment

Working...
                    X