Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Otto Wallin: My Ultimate Goal is To Be Champion, I Have To Keep Improving

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
    Yeah it is. Martin gets a lot of slag because of some of his wacky quotes and his AJ performance but he's a tough matchup for most when he has his head in the right place. I think he would have stopped Kownacki if he had 2 more rounds.

I wouldn't mind seeing Wallin against alot of the PBC stable: Ruiz, Ortiz, Martin, Kownacki or even Helenius in a Nordic showdown.
    I was thinking about a Wallin vs Helenius matchup earlier today and how that would be a fight I'd like to see. I think Helenius is in a position to get a mandatory against Joshua, though, so I suspect that will factor in heavily into what fights he takes in the near future. Almost a year since he last fought and AJ isn't going to be available anytime soon, I know, but I'd guess a couple of keep-busy fights will be the order of business until he can force that mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post
      I was thinking about a Wallin vs Helenius matchup earlier today and how that would be a fight I'd like to see. I think Helenius is in a position to get a mandatory against Joshua, though, so I suspect that will factor in heavily into what fights he takes in the near future. Almost a year since he last fought and AJ isn't going to be available anytime soon, I know, but I'd guess a couple of keep-busy fights will be the order of business until he can force that mandatory.
      Yeah, you are probably right about the politics and being in line for mandatory spots getting in the way of that matchup.

Helenius and Wallin would be interesting. Helenius was actually born in Sweden and has dual citizenship with them and Finland.

How do you think the fight would unfold? I'd probably take Wallin by late rounds stoppage but he would have to be wary of Helenius power shots.

Comment

Yeah, you are probably right about the politics and being in line for mandatory spots getting in the way of that matchup.

Helenius and Wallin would be interesting. Helenius was actually born in Sweden and has dual citizenship with them and Finland.

How do you think the fight would unfold? I'd probably take Wallin by late rounds stoppage but he would have to be wary of Helenius power shots.
        Helenius is big, strong and showed against Kownacki that he can still bang with the best of them even in his late 30s... But Wallin is faster, younger and just as big. If Wallin can keep improving his conditioning (I didn't like how Brezeale was able to get those upper cuts through late int he fight as Wallin tired), I think Wallin would likely take it on points by some margin.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
          Wilder is a gage for wheather fights are safe to take that’s why ,he’s a master at scouting had he not messed up hand picking Fury he would still be doing it ,wait actually Fury picked him and faked not be ready . Martin has to have something about him for him not to risk it and demand more money 10 million to fight him .
          Still doesn't explain your weird negative obsession with Wilder. Nearly every post you make goes back to you posting something negative about him. Why?

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
            Still doesn't explain your weird negative obsession with Wilder. Nearly every post you make goes back to you posting something negative about him. Why?
            Wilder has a big shlong according to Fury .

Is that better ?

Comment

Wilder has a big shlong according to Fury .

Is that better ?
              Still doesn't explain your weird negative obsession with Wilder. Nearly every single post you make, you twist it around to make sure you post something negative about him. Why?

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                Still doesn't explain your weird negative obsession with Wilder. Nearly every single post you make, you twist it around to make sure you post something negative about him. Why?
                And what’s your weird obsession about lying and using the user name just the facts as if it will disguise it ? Ha

You posting things like this

“Wallin not fast or very skilled, just awkward”

Just makes posters laugh .

Comment

I would predict Wallin wins by late KO in that one...or maybe by wide decision. Helenius is robotic and Wallin would be able to pivot around him and pick him apart in a similar fashion that he did to Breazeale.

Comment

And what’s your weird obsession about lying and using the user name just the facts as if it will disguise it ? Ha

You posting things like this

“Wallin not fast or very skilled, just awkward”

Just makes posters laugh .
                    That's absolutely TRUE...............and for the record the thread was about Wilder vs Wallin. Just pointing out that I didn't go completely off topic in order to post something negative about anyone. You know, like you repeatedly do to Wilder. Quit dodging the question, what's with your weird negative obsession with Wilder?
                    Last edited by just the facts; 02-21-2021, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X