Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner vs. Jovanie Santiago - CompuBox Punch Stats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fixed fight.. broner should face the court next and fix his case.

Comment

Originally posted by PoserExposer View Post
      How about judging a fight and leaving the racial bias out for a change? Thatís the problem with you moyos. I bet you believe Broner also beat Pacquiao 🤣👎.
      You didnít see the fight after this dumb ass response.

Comment

Originally posted by PoserExposer View Post
        How about judging a fight and leaving the racial bias out for a change? Thatís the problem with you moyos. I bet you believe Broner also beat Pacquiao 🤣👎.
        Donít worry, thereís always that one person to prove that boxing has some of the most mentally stunted, illiterate, felon ridden, fans in all of sports.

Comment

Broner won four rounds at most. He didn't throw, and when he did throw he didn't land.

Did anyone bump the bad scorecard thread? All three cards were shameful.

Comment

Disgusting and sad this stuff still happens. This is just as bad as the Granados-Easter decision.

Comment

Not a Broner Win

It's clear as a bell. They fixed this fight for Broner. He has bills to pay and Showtime needs a name. Poor Santiago. He beat the crap out of Broner but the fix was in.

The judges apparently are just grunt counters. Paid off for every grunt they hear. This is blatant chicanery.

Seems to be the way things are around the country these days.
              From now on, I'll change the channel right after the end and not watch these terrible decisions. Boxing is a horrible, hate to call it, sport. Sometimes I wonder why I bother.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
                Donít worry, thereís always that one person to prove that boxing has some of the most mentally stunted, illiterate, felon ridden, fans in all of sports.
                That's Eddie Dzial, has Poser Exposer all over the internet

Comment

Working...
                X