Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I was gutted with the Kelly loss, Berchelt PROVES why MEX are TOUGHEST in da game!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was gutted with the Kelly loss, Berchelt PROVES why MEX are TOUGHEST in da game!

I was quiet for a hot minute. We funna lose to that Armenian kat? Kelly needs a new team. Man I seen Khan have more heart than that. Then the real war came hours laters as we watched Team Reynoso do their thang. Berchelt was a warrior. Kelly needs to watch more Mexican boxing.

Been telling people, Plant IMO is like Josh Kelly in every style. I will say with Armenians, some do go to war for sure

Comment

Plant is nothing like Kelly...

Horrible comparison lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
        Plant is nothing like Kelly...

Horrible comparison lmao.
        I just posted the highlights video. It’s an identical performance stylistically. Difference is that the Armenian is way more schooled in the arts than Feigenbutz, the German who started at 18yrs of age...

Comment

I was glad that Kelly got knocked out. He was very arrogant before the fight saying he was too good for the champ and would knock him out. Kelly is not as good as he said he was and the better fighter won. The champ did not brag and let his fists do his talking.I don't think Kelly will ever be a top 10 contender.

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post
            Been telling people, Plant IMO is like Josh Kelly in every style. I will say with Armenians, some do go to war for sure

Plant is an undefeated world champion who has never been knocked down. Kelly is rated 38th in the world by boxrec and just got knocked out. Plant is vastly more skilled.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              I was glad that Kelly got knocked out. He was very arrogant before the fight saying he was too good for the champ and would knock him out. Kelly is not as good as he said he was and the better fighter won. The champ did not brag and let his fists do his talking.I don't think Kelly will ever be a top 10 contender.
              He didnt get knocked out. He was told in the corner that they were going to stop it because they control a cut from the back of his head since Round 2.

Comment

Pick better fighters as your favorites and you won't be gutted so often.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  Pick better fighters as your favorites and you won't be gutted so often.
                  says the GGG fanboy. ''but but ringside observers doe''

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post
                    He didnt get knocked out. He was told in the corner that they were going to stop it because they control a cut from the back of his head since Round 2.
                    Sorry my friend. He got knocked out. It is officially a KO loss for Kelly. A cut did not put him on the deck you know.

Comment

Working...
                    X