Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I was gutted with the Kelly loss, Berchelt PROVES why MEX are TOUGHEST in da game!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    Sorry my friend. He got knocked out. It is officially a KO loss for Kelly. A cut did not put him on the deck you know.
    “Knocked out” was Berchelt. Hence “out.” It was a “technical” knock out, if you know what is meant by “technically.” Kelly didn’t get knocked out. His corner threw the towel, ref had to comply.

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post
      I just posted the highlights video. It’s an identical performance stylistically. Difference is that the Armenian is way more schooled in the arts than Feigenbutz, the German who started at 18yrs of age...
      Delusional.

There are behind the scenes mumblings about Plant putting in work against top level guys, and proven top level world class talent have vouched for Plant. Trust me its for a reason...meanwhile all I've heard are stories of Joshy boy over here gettin sparked out cold.

Big difference.

Comment

I was quiet for a hot minute. We funna lose to that Armenian kat? Kelly needs a new team. Man I seen Khan have more heart than that. Then the real war came hours laters as we watched Team Reynoso do their thang. Berchelt was a warrior. Kelly needs to watch more Mexican boxing.
        Mexicans are the toughest in the game?

Comment

I was shocked by Kelly’s loss that Armenian kid was nothing special.

But yea something about Mexican boxing someone here said it perfect they are a well oiled machine they’ve been on top for decades.

Comment

I was quiet for a hot minute. We funna lose to that Armenian kat? Kelly needs a new team. Man I seen Khan have more heart than that. Then the real war came hours laters as we watched Team Reynoso do their thang. Berchelt was a warrior. Kelly needs to watch more Mexican boxing.
            I heard that he doesn't like black fighters bruvva.

Comment

Kelly honestly needs to come stateside or go to Mexico and get work in with these relentless pressure fighters. I don't know who he spars in the UK but I mentioned yesterday how going to Robert Garcia's or Roach's gym can help him out. If he's going to stick with Booth as his trainer then he at least needs to spar these Mexican pressure fighters.

Avaneysan is decent at best and drowned him in six rounds. No bueno.

Comment

Adam Booth is probably the best trainer in the UK, for Kelly's style 'There is nothing wrong with his team'.

Comment

Working...
                X