Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner-Jovanie Santiago Weigh-In Results From Mohegan Sun

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same ol' Andrien Boner, huh huh huh ....he (his opponent) is here because of me, you're (Brian Custer) here (with your job) because of me." Huh huh huh

Comment

Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
      Wat a pathetic a-hole....146?? Can’t believe anything that comes out of this losers mouth!! Pbc bends over for this overhyped overrated clown!
      do we know for a fact that Broner is the reason why it was changed? I know it makes sense but his opponent was given the fight in very short notice. That could’ve been a reason why.

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
        Lotta whining complainers in here. Can y'all box? Damn!
        ————

When someone complains about a bad movie, do you ask them if they can act or direct?

When someone dislikes a certain song, do you ask if they can sing?

When they dislike a certain football or basketball team, do you ask if they can play?

When they criticize a president do you ask them to run for office if they can do a better job?

Do you see how your reasoning is?

Comment

Broner is just not focused or disciplined enough in order to conduct himself professionally. He's an athlete and a prizefighter for crying aloud; Where he earns his living with his body.

He has let himself go from neglect. He is pissing away his prime by living the fast-life of excessive partying (women), drinking and eating.

It's very frustrating and disappointing because the kid had so much potential. If only if he could have stayed hungry, humbled and determined. He could have gone done in history as one of the best to have ever laced them up. Yet he has chosen the wrong path.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
            do we know for a fact that Broner is the reason why it was changed? I know it makes sense but his opponent was given the fight in very short notice. That could’ve been a reason why.
            regardless - gonna have a huge weight advantage over an already overmatched opponent...after stating he would make 140 - his supposed best weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Love him or hate him, people wanna see him.
              not for his boxing talents ....for the circus sideshow and the train wreck that is AB - the self proclaimed next ppv star of boxing!! Hilarious!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by observer View Post
                I thought the beard has to be shaved for the fight??
                That's the way it used to be but recently over the last few years boxers have been able to have longer and longer beards

Comment

Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
                  not for his boxing talents ....for the circus sideshow and the train wreck that is AB - the self proclaimed next ppv star of boxing!! Hilarious!!!!!!
                  That just shows the persona he built. Its one thing to get folks to come see you box, its a whole other thing to get folks to come see you. The most popular boxers always do more of the latter than the former.

Whatever mfers think of AB, myself included, the guy can draw asses to seats & eyes on the screen.

Comment

Lets see if this man can somehow create a successful 2nd half of a career.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      That just shows the persona he built. Its one thing to get folks to come see you box, its a whole other thing to get folks to come see you. The most popular boxers always do more of the latter than the former.

Whatever mfers think of AB, myself included, the guy can draw asses to seats & eyes on the screen.
                      partially true...but had is ONE and ONLY ppv thanks to Pac! Pac, Chavez Sr, Holyfield, Cotto, Mosley, De la Hoya, Hagler, Hearns, Morales, Barrera, AJ, Klit Bros, didnt have to b obnoxious a-holes to put azzes in the seats and sell multiple ppvs!

Comment

Working...
                      X