Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vergil Ortiz Jr vs Jaron “Boots” Ennis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Vergil Ortiz Jr vs Jaron “Boots” Ennis

    Vergil Ortiz Jr

    16-0 (16 KOs)
    5'10"
    70" reach

    Jaron “Boots” Ennis

    26-0 (24 KOs)
    5'10"
    74" reach

  • #2
    I think Ennis wins by KO or UD by many points.
    Keleneki likes this.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by South Champion View Post
      Vergil Ortiz Jr

      16-0 (16 KOs)
      5'10"
      70" reach

      Jaron “Boots” Ennis

      26-0 (24 KOs)
      5'10"
      74" reach
      A great match up. Would love to see it come to fruition!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
        A great match up. Would love to see it come to fruition!
        The winner of Ortiz-Ennis would get enough fan support to get a big fight. Porter recntly said he won't fight Ortiz because there's too much risk and not enough reward.

        Comment


        • #5
          I like Ortiz in that fight but not by a lot

          Comment


          • #6
            It'll never happen unless they become stars then it'll definitely not happen.

            Comment


            • #7
              Too early. This is like Spence -Crawford. has to marinate or will never happen.

              When did 2 undefeated American rising contenders fight each other?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                Too early. This is like Spence -Crawford. has to marinate or will never happen.

                When did 2 undefeated American rising contenders fight each other?
                Fairly certain Bocachica The Boss is American, same as Reyes.

                Both were undefeated, rising contenders and they just fought.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by revelated View Post
                  Fairly certain Bocachica The Boss is American, same as Reyes.

                  Both were undefeated, rising contenders and they just fought.
                  But they are not hyped like Ortiz jr. and Boots.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Love this fight and high af on both kids - maybe just slightly edge it towrds Boots though I freely admit that's more to do with the praise lavished on him by the likes of Breadman than because my eyes can discern an significant advantage to one or the other.

                    Neither has really faced opposition of a calibre high enough to expose any real weaknesses although perhaps Boots has an unecessary tendency to play with his food a little and I've noticed Virgil occasionally get a bit scrappy and careless when going for the kill... both are consequences more of youth and inexperience though I'd say... still, bad habits that probably want addressing.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP