Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Reynoso: Valdez Very Strong Now, Confident That He Will Come Away With Win And World Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Reynoso: Valdez Very Strong Now, Confident That He Will Come Away With Win And World Title

Eddy Reynoso is pleased with the progress made in the fighter he believes will be his next world champion. The 2019 Trainer of the Year is working with former featherweight titlist Oscar Valdez for their fifth straight fight together and their third with a major title at stake. Valdez enters as the challenger this time, as the Nogales, Mexico native faces countryman and long-reigning WBC junior lightweight champ Miguel Berchelt (38-1, 34KOs) in their highly anticipated ESPN headliner this Saturday from MGM Grand Conference Center in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm thinking about dropping some money on Valdez. Somebody talk me out of it Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
      I'm thinking about dropping some money on Valdez. Somebody talk me out of it Lol
      Letís wait to the weigh in. Valdez is 3:1 under?

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post
        Letís wait to the weigh in. Valdez is 3:1 under?
        I got a feeling Valdez pulls it off but I could be wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
          I got a feeling Valdez pulls it off but I could be wrong
          Valdezís money punch is that leaping left hook and heís usually accurate when throwing it. Surprisingly that punch alone is very very heavy handed and Iím always surprised how he throws it with his short arms because he keeps the shot tucked in vs long like a RJJ leap. So if heís stronger, which I think he is, in the Reynoso gym he looks more filled and acclimated than ever this might be the first time he drains more. I saw recent pics of him in on Instagram and Valdezís eyes look really seeped in which means heís going to rehydrate big and enough for Berchelt. Now Berchelt just came off COVID infection. His performance could be hindered during these times trying to make weight.

If Valdez stays safe first half I think his endurance will be better and coast to a decision win. Just my guess

Comment

At first I figured Valdez would have to Box to a victory.
            But after talking to some people that know both fighters. I'm going with their break down and saying if Valdez doesn't get Berchelts respect Early in the fight. I don't see him making it past the 8th round.

I got Berchelt in 7.

Comment

Valdez gets hit way to much. I see Berchelt starting slow then start to tee off in the middle rounds before stopping Valdez middle to late rounds.

Comment

pretty go fight right here. like them both

Comment

The Reynoso's stock goes up nicely if Oscar wins. I don't see it personally, but it'd be a surprising upset if Oscar does win for most folks I feel like.

Comment

Cant wait for this one ��

Comment

Working...
                    X