No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brian Castano: My Goal is To Unify With Jermell Charlo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
    Same thing was said when Lubin was mandatory...
    Another user here also saying what I wrote is empty talk. Okay lets see once they both announce their next fight. Lets see if their next fight is between both of them if not lets see if its a top 10 in their division. I hope I am wrong lets see.

Comment

These guys are now #1 and #2 at TBRB and BoxRec. Charlo has the Ring, WBA (Super), WBC, and IBF belts. Castano has the WBO belt.

The winner would be truly undisputed. WBA (Super), WBC, IBF, WBO, The Ring, lineal champion.

They are both PBC fighters.

There is literally no reason not to make this fight.

But this is boxing, so we'll probably get some bullcrap like Castano vs Tszyu and Charlo vs Murtazaliev or Lubin.

Comment

Dont know how true it is but there's a small rumor that PBC would like to do a dual ppv like they did with the Charlo's before. This time with Spence-Ugas and Charlo-Castano

Comment

Make the fight now, couldn't get any better circumstances to unify. But knowing boxing, they won't. It's frustrating

Comment

Originally posted by GodfatherIV View Post
            Dont know how true it is but there's a small rumor that PBC would like to do a dual ppv like they did with the Charlo's before. This time with Spence-Ugas and Charlo-Castano
            FOX definitely getting what it wanted out of PBC with those quarterly PPV requirements. Wish that wasn’t the case but Haymon marches to the beat of the FOX drum I suppose. We all owe somebody.
            Regardless of the overcharging of boxing fans, sounds like an excellent card

Comment

It will be Charlo’s toughest fight to date and I like Castano in this one.

Comment

Hopefully this happens next. No tuneups, mandos, soft touches or home defenses. PBC just get it done.

Comment

Originally posted by GodfatherIV View Post
                  Those are good co main event fights for a dual pay per view. Manny pacquiao vs Shawn porter headlines one card and then Jermall Charlo vs his mandatory Jaime Munguia in the other?

Comment

He can't win in Australia....he will get robbed bad.... People are so stupid to try it.... And Tim tszyu may be a better fighter.....he needs to unify

Comment

Working...
                    X